how to get rid of old stretch marks fast
Stretch marks are thick lines on the skin which appear on various parts of body like arms, breasts, hip, lower back and especially on the abdomen that is caused by the distension of the skin from obesity, muscle growth or pregnancy
There are several natural ways to get rid of these marks
- Take 4 tbsp. of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Add oil from 5 vitamins A capsules and 10 vitamin E capsules.
- Rub this mixture on the affected area until it gets absorbed.
- Also, you can apply aloe vera directly on the stretch marks.
- Apply some aloe vera gel and after a few minutes of application, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Take enough amount of olive oil depending upon stretch marks and warm it up slightly Gently rub it on the affected area.
- The blood circulation will improve and stretch marks will get reduced naturally do this till you see changes on stretch marks.
- Take equal amounts of lemon juice and cucumber juice tablespoon each.
- Mix them and apply this directly on the affected area.
- Wash it off after 20 minutes with warm water.
- Apply castor oil directly on the stretch marks and massage it in a circular motion for about 15 minutes.
- After massaging,
- wrap the affected area with a clean cotton cloth.
- With the help of heating pad or hot water bottle apply some heat on affected area.
- Do this for at least 30 minutes daily for one month.
- Using a medium-sized potato cut in thick slices.
- Rub2-3 slices gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes.
- Let the juice dry then wash the area with lukewarm water.
- Exfoliation is the must for the skin to keep it healthy.
- You can use sugar for exfoliation.
- Briskly rub 1 tbsp. of sugar crystals on your wet face with your fingers in circular motion.
- If you like add some raw honey. Honey acts as the antioxidant.
- This exfoliation will also help the marks to fade away.
- Another effective way to reduce stretch marks is by using apricots.
- Make paste of 2-3 deseeded apricots.
- Apply and leave for 15-20 minutes then use lukewarm water to wash off your skin.
- Eggs are rich in proteins and amino acid.
- Take 2 egg whites and with the help of a fork whip them well.
- With the help of a brush apply a thick layer of egg whites on the marks.
- Leave it to dry completely and wash with cold water.
- Apply some olive oil or a moisturizer to moisturize the skin. ,
- continue the process for two weeks.
Cocoa and Shea Butter
- Cocoa butter contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, Eat these are essential to encourage new skin cell production.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Butter, and Shea butter adds in 1 tablespoon Vitamin E oil.
- Massage this mixture for few minutes.
- Properly hydrated skin makes your skin to appear more toned.
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water daily.
- Keeping your skin hydrated will also help minimize new stretch marks formation.
- You can also use detoxifying drinks for better results.
Also Read Home-remedies-for-sunburn-on-body