Nails are one of the most vital parts of our body but we often tend to pay the least attention to them This ignorance, apparently, leads to brittle, broken and damaged nails. Healthy nails signify the health of an individual.
Therefore, read the useful tips on how to protect your nails.
1. Never ever bite your nails. Biting nails can create stress fractures on the corner of the edges, making your nails more prone to breakage. Also, avoid rubbing the top of your nails as it can cause severe ridges on the top of the nail plate.
2. Always wear gloves while working. Fingernails are fragile and more vulnerable. They tend to break when exposed to chemicals, even to the mild ones. Rubber gloves are advisable while performing household chores.
3. Nails are porous and absorb water. Wet nails are very delicate and weak. They tend to snap more easily when they are wet. Always dry out your wet nails before indulging in any further work.
4. Regular manicures are essential and by this, we do not mean decorating them but cuticle care. Moisturizing cuticles are very crucial to own beautiful and healthy fingernails.
5. As our entire body feels chilly in winters, so do the nails. Never step out of the house without putting on gloves in winters as the temperature outside can severely dry and deteriorate your nails.
6. We must not forget that nails also get tanned from harsh UV rays of Sun. Always wear sunscreen protection or cover them before going out in summers. This will prevent your nails from turning yellowish.
7. Massage is another imperative aspect to get healthy nails. Make it a point to give massage to the cuticles. Massaging cuticles help in better blood flow which results in healthy and strong nails in the long run.
8. We cannot emphasize more on the fact to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Water nourishes and benefits your nails.
Consider all these tips for the well-being of your nails.
Also, Read Eye-care-tips-beautiful-eyes