Get rid of Eye Twitching
A repetitive, uncontrollable blinking or spasm of the eyelid, usually the upper lid
Causes can be
Try these natural remedies to get relief:
- Cold Water – for immediate relief, splash your face and eyes with cold water.
- Rose Water – to clean your eyes and relax your eye muscles, use a few drops of rose water as eye drops.
- Massage – for instant twitching eyelid relief, relax the muscles around your eyes by gently massaging your eyelids with a warm, wet towel or washcloth.
- Cucumber or potato soothing – put thin slices of cucumber or potato on your eyes to soothe and relax your eye muscles.
- Remember to blink often – remember to blink every 4 5 seconds when you are staring at something a lot like the computer. This is one of the most important remedies because it will help to prevent dry eye and help to relieve eyelid twitching. Blinking will help to keep your eyes moist and relax your eye muscles.
- Reduce stress and get more sleep. Taking naps may help.
- Avoid strain on eyes. Stay away from bright light. If required, wear glasses.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine and alcohol intake to help ease your eyelid twitch.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes when you have itchy, swelling, watery or tired eyes.
Another easy home remedy.
Stand beside sink ﬁlled with hot water
(just make sure that the water is bearable temperature).
Make a few circles over your closed eyes with that piece of ice.
Then right away splash your closed eyes with the hot water
Also, Read Get Rid Bloodshot Eyes