What is high blood pressure?
Blood pressure between 140/90 and 160/95 is considered borderline. From 160/96 to 180/114, it is moderate to high blood pressure, while 180/115 and upward is severe. So what causes high blood pressure? Obesity, high salt intake, alcohol consumption, and mental stress lead to high blood pressure.
Treating any ailment today has become much complicated, harsh, and most importantly hits your pocket badly when it comes to the most important part of the body, the heart, no one can afford to take risks But if you are one of those who trusts in natural ways of medication to bid goodbye to diseases, then this Home remedies for high blood pressure for you.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
The heart pumps the blood through arteries to various parts of the body. A certain amount of pressure is required for the blood to flow. However, if this pressure its normal level the conditions referred to as high blood pressure some of the symptoms are blurred vision, nausea, headache, dizziness, vomiting, chest pain and shortness of breath. The blood pressure level considered normal is 120/70.
Foods that cause high blood pressure
- Deli meat
- Frozen pizza
- Canned soups
- Tomato products which have been mixed with salt
- Packaged foods ( check the amount of sodium )
- Mental Stress
- Alcohol consumption
Let’s look at some Home remedies for high blood pressure suggested in Ayurveda that can normalize high blood pressure
home remedies for high blood pressure that really works
Indian gooseberries (Amla)
Amla Indian gooseberry has been found to reduce high blood pressure it also helps to prevent heart failer and hypertension.
- A full of fresh Indian gooseberries juice and
- 1 tbsp honey mixed together
- should be taken every morning
- once you feel better you can stop or continue weekly.
- Bring water to a boil and add the hibiscus and cinnamon sticks.
- Allow it to steep for 5 minutes.
- Add honey or lemon, and drink 2-3 times daily.
- Ingredients used are 1/2 cup of water,
- 2-3 tsp.of honey,
- 1 tsp. of cardamom pods,
- 2 tips.minced fresh ginger, 1 of cinnamon powder.
- 1 ½. Black tea, 1/2 cup milk.
- Crush the cardamom pods.
- Take a saucepan and combine all the ingredients except for the honey.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 6-9 minutes.
- Stir in honey and then strain in a glass.
- Drink this 1-2 times daily.
- Take 8 dried blueberries in a vessel. Add in 4 cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil and then simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain it and now stir in 1 cup of honey.
- Mix well and use this 1 tablespoon twice daily.
- Squeeze juice of half a lemon in 1 glass of water.
- Mix and drink this every morning on an empty stomach.
Chew or swallow some cloves of garlic on empty stomach. Do not use too many cloves of garlic as it can cause other side effects.
Take a glass of water in a vessel and add 1/2 medium cinnamon stick. Boil it for 5 minutes. Consume this daily.
- In a glass of water soak 5 dried prunes overnight.
- Early in the morning drink this water, no need to eat the prunes.
- The water extracts the nutrients present in the prune.
- Take 2 tablespoons, olive oil, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/2 cup of almonds and juice of 1 lemon in a food processor.
- Blend well then add 1 cup chopped cilantro to the mixture.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon daily.
Apple cider vinegar
- Mix two cups of grape juice, 1 cup of apple juice and 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Consume this drink after having meals.
A Recent medical research has revealed that dark chocolate is helpful for lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease. The research advice that 100grams of dark chocolate can lower the risk of Cardiovascular disease because dark chocolate contains a high amount of cocoa solids and less sugar which makes it heart-healthy food.
Pistachio is a good way to decrease high blood pressure A medical study has found that they reduce peripheral vascular resistance and heart rate
Apart from implementing remedies, daily exercise is a must. This will help you feel active and day by day your health will enhance. if you find this information helpful kindly share with your loved ones and write your valuable feedback so that others can benefit too.