Being overweight is a complaint of almost everybody Not only it is harmful to one’s self-esteem but also its health concerning since it causes serious diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure Some people tend to eat more when they are angry, sad, bored, depressed or in a very relaxed environment. All of this eating leads to gaining extra pounds. Also, the incorrect lifestyle, improper diet, and lack of exercise can cause weight gain. People suffering from hypothyroidism tend to put on extra weight.
Top 20 Effective Home Remedies for Weight loss
Easiest and effective
Losing weight for overweight individuals is getting more and more complicated day by day. But what people are not realizing is that losing weight is not that hard as it seems. Anyone can lose weight with a little dedication, motivation, and the right strategy.
All you need is to focus and make small changes in your daily routine, which can make a huge influence on your weight loss equation.
- Drink more water
- Eat only when hungry
- Don’t drink soda
- Control food portions
- Exercise daily
- Don’t Eat and watch TV
- Get enough sleep
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Avoid dairy foods
- Eat more fiber foods such as beans and nuts
1. Avoid Snacking
Snacking does not only kill your weight loss motivation but also makes you put on weight a lot more than you think. Untimely eating and popping snacks into your mouth indicate that you are consuming way too many calories. It is also Top 20 Effective Home Remedies for Weight loss
Losing weight for overweight individuals is getting more and more complicated day by day. But what people are not realizing is that losing weight is not that hard as it seems. Anyone can lose weight with a little dedication, motivation, and the right strategy. All you need is to focus and make small changes in your daily routine, which can make a huge influence on your weight loss equation.
the major factor that leads to putting on weight among individuals. Mindless snacking is a saboteur of weight loss, so make sure you say no to snacking and start mindful eating.
2. Don’t consume liquid calories
After snacking, consuming liquid calories is also one of the leading factors that cause weight loss in individuals. When you guzzle down any sugary drink, you consume calories that store fat in your body, which can affect your health in the long run. This includes your favorite sports drinks as well. So rather than drinking these carbonated drinks, it is advisable to drink fresh juices, coconut water, or simply freshwater to keep yourself hydrating.
Consuming these healthy drinks will also help you flush out the entire harmful chemical from your body and will make you lose weight in the easiest way possible.
3. Take small meals
It is another important thing that you must keep in mind if you want to shed pounds. Rather than eating large meals, it is suggested to break your meals into five meals per day. Eating in small proportions will not give time to your body to digest food, but will also prevent you from putting on weight. Eating your meals in small portions five times a day will also help you in boosting your metabolism.
4.Chew your food well
We often overlook this factor and eat our food in a hurry. But to ensure that your stomach digests your food well rather than storing it in your body, make sure you chew your food well. Also, eat your food slowly as this will make you feel fuller and will prevent you from overeating. If you are someone who wants instant results, it is advisable to stop yourself from eating when you feel 80% full or satisfied.
5. Eat More Protein
If you want to lose weight, you must include an ample amount of protein in your diet. Not many people know this, but protein can help you lose weight fast and in the easiest way possible.
Here’s how protein helps your body in losing weight:
- It makes you feel fuller for a longer duration.
- It gets metabolized easily, which means you can consume it in larger portions.
- It helps in preventing fat accumulation in the body.
So to gain all these benefits, it is suggested to add protein to your regular diet to gain its benefits.
6.Consume High Volume Foods
No matter how much you try, but Hunger always wins. Individuals often fail to follow their diet in real, while maintaining it on paper is quite easy. To keep yourself away from fat, include high volume foods in your diet, which are a lot healthier and nutritious options to keep yourself healthy.
Some high-value foods that you can include in your diet are:
- Lean protein
- Low sugar fruit
- Fibrous green leafy vegetables
- Low-fat dairy products
- Potatoes, other tubers, and roots
7.Reduce Your Sugar Intake
The amount of sugar you consume indicates the number of calories that go inside your body. Consuming too much sugar does not only lead to weight gain but also puts your health at risk. Only by reducing your sugar intake, you can experience a lot of difference in your body weight. Though it is really difficult to control the sugar cravings and cutting down the sugar intake, doing it will surely benefit you and will help you lose weight a lot effectively.
Other than making changes to your diet, weight lifting is a great way to naturally lose weight. It does not only slim down your muscles but also makes you look leaner within a short period. All you need to do is to devote two to three days a week for 30-45 minutes. Starting weightlifting is a great way to start your weight loss regime. It will surely provide great results.
It is a natural and the most preferred weight-loss method among individuals nowadays. Since the time, this product has appeared in the Dr. Oz show, it has gained immense popularity among weight watchers. It is immensely making a buzz among the weight-watchers and has been helping people in losing weight. When it comes to Garcinia Cambogia, one of the best and the most trusted brand is Woxa Life Garcinia Cambogia. As it contains 70% HCA, it prevents fat storage in the body, acts as an effective fat burner, and is the quickest way to lose weight.
10. Make a cheating plan
This may sound absurd to many, but making a preset cheat plan is the best way to lose weight naturally. Yes, making a cheating plan will allow you to fulfill your cravings, but helps you to keep it to the limit. Just make sure you limit your cheat meal to just once a week. Also, try to keep it in limit and eat only light and healthy food.
So, start with all these tips and experience a major difference in your body shape. Following these tips will surely help you lose weight a lot easily and quickly.
11. Coriander leaves
- Take a few strands of coriander and coarsely grind it along with some water.
- Once done one add in the juice of the half lemon.
- Pour in one glass of warm water and mix well.
- Drink this on an empty stomach daily.
- This drink should not be consumed while pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have any kidney disease.
- Take 1 cm length of ginger ground to a smooth paste,
- juice of one lemon, one bunch of coriander, one cucumber,
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera and half glass of water in a blender jar.
- Blend them into juice. Drink this before bedtime.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water.
- In this add a tablespoon of black pepper powder,
- 4tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and drink it daily for about 3-4 months.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds in one and a half glass of water for about 5 minutes and filter it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and juice of the half lemon.
- Mix well and drink this on an empty stomach.
- Make sure when you drink it’s warm.
- Eat 4-5 curry leaves daily in the morning and drink warm water.
- Curry leaves help in the reduction of bad cholesterol and fat.
16.Apple cider vinegar
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and have this twice a day drink 30 minutes before having lunch and in the evening.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in digestion and breaks down proteins and fat.
17.Black Cumin Seeds
- In the vessel take 3 cups of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of black cumin,
- 1 tablespoon of green tea powder, few mint leaves and
- 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- Boil it for 5 minutes. Let it cool until it is warm.
- At this point squeeze in the half lemon.
- Strain it and at the end add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Drink 1 glass daily twice. Drink one glass after breakfast and one glass after dinner.
- Store the rest mixture in the refrigerator.
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, juice of the half lemon, and one-fourth tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix well and drink it 45 minutes before breakfast.
19.Carrom seeds (Ajwain)
- Take 2 tablespoons of ajwain in half glass water and soak it overnight.
- In the morning boil the mixture of ajwain and water.
- Filter and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Take three dried figs and make small slits on their sides.
- Soak these figs in apple cedar vinegar overnight.
- Eat the soaked figs in the morning.
- You can use the same apple cider vinegar for one week.
- Replace it after one week. Try this method for two weeks.
- Apart from these remedies here are a few tips. Exercise regularly;
- avoid oily and sugary food; avoid fast food and alcohol.
- Have lots of green veggies like cabbage, broccoli, bitter gourd, green beans, oats, muesli, etc.
- Whenever you feel thirsty drink warm water instead of cold.
Effective weight loss diet plan
Weight loss is a very common issue and a whole lot of people struggle with it every single day and in probably every country in the world. Obesity and being overweight is so common that it does seem evident that losing weight is a major challenge for a lot of people. However, losing weight should not be too much of a challenge. It should not be such a daunting task. There are simple tasks that you need to commit to for you to be on your way to fitness. Staying on track and self-discipline is the challenge that you can easily win. Natural remedies for losing weight are always the best way to tackle losing some weight.
Evaluate the eating habits
Your eating habits play a great role in your quest for losing weight. This is because people who have extra weight most likely are not disciplined in their eating habits. As much as possible you should identify a few eating behaviors that you should change to lose extra weight.
Losing weight is not an easy thing that is why you need to follow a strategy regarding your eating habits. You should create a meal plan that you should observe ardently.
Shop with a list
Eating right begins with buying healthy foods that you can stock in your refrigerator and pantry. Likewise, before going to grocery stores you should have a list of the foods you need to buy to avoid impulsive purchases, particularly unhealthy foods.
Eat regular meals
The frequency of the meals can also help in losing weight. That is why you should follow regular meals that make you feel full and at the same time prevents binge eating. You can also try Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss. Just use it as a salad dressing along with olive oil.
Eat from a plate and sit down
Eating while reading and conversing on the phone is a big factor that employs overeating. In this sense, to lose weight faster you should eat the right proportionate meals on a plate while sitting down.
Use individual plates
If you want to lose weight faster you should learn how to control your cravings. Serving food on individual plates can help in losing weight. As much as possible, you should only put the desired portion of food on your plate. Keep in mind that the signal of the belly being full would take 20 minutes to reach your mind.
Eating slowly and chewing every bite of food is the best way of losing weight fast. This would also allow you to drink more water in between bites. When you slow down eating you can have the chance to feel that you are full, thus overeating can be prevented.
Never eat after dinner
Eating after dinner is one of the culprits why many people gain extra weight. It does not necessarily mean to deprive yourself when you are hungry.
Only that, you should satisfy your hunger by consuming non-caloric beverages. Likewise, you can also prevent the temptation to eat after dinner once you brush your teeth immediately after eating your dinner.
Treat snack as a mini-meal
Take a snack during the day that contains a small quantity of fat and protein as well as complex carbohydrates.
Starts the day with breakfast
Breakfast is the most important portion of the meal throughout the day. This is because the body needs fuel so that the metabolism will work properly and generate the energy you need throughout the day.
Honey and Lemon
- Each day you must mix 3 tbsp of lemon juice along with 2 tbsp honey to a glassful of lukewarm water.
- Mix and drink it on an empty stomach.
- You can have 2 glasses of this type f juice each day to get better results.
- There are many medicinal benefits of consuming honey as well as lemon that aid in losing weight and have multiple health benefits too.
- Rather than lemon juice, you can add 2 tbsp ginger juice instead to this mixture.
- This warm ginger mixture along with honey helps in cutting out the excess fats in the body and aids in weight loss.
Having papaya in the morning on an empty stomach helps in losing weight. Besides, papaya has lots of vitamins too and helps to keep your body healthy and helps in overcoming gastric problems.
Time for Digestion
You should not go to bed too soon after having a meal. Sit for some time after your midday meal and go for a small walk in the evening time after having your evening meal.
Avoid Sugar and Processed Foods
You must avoid sugar as much as possible. So you need to avoid adding it to your tea, coffee, and milk. Avoid processed foods as they contain a lot of fats. Rather than ice cream for dessert, opt for fresh fruits. Opt for green salad in your meals. Avoid dressings of any kind as they contain a lot of fats.
Physical exercise is a must. It remains the best home remedy for losing weight. You must allow some time to do simple ground exercises. You can do these in the morning, evening or even late at night as it suits you. You may opt for jogging, cycling, swimming, or any other sport you are interested in. Do these regularly. You must change your form of physical activity to exercise different muscles.
In case you do not have time for pursuing any physical activity, then you can incorporate physical activity into your daily lifestyle. Avoid taking the elevator. Use stairs instead. Stand as much as possible. Take a stroll around the office every few hours. Park your car far from the office so that you need to walk to reach it.
Maintain a Healthy Breakfast
Have your breakfast daily. This is one meal that will take you through the rest of the day. Keep some time aside for having a hearty and wholesome breakfast. Keep Hydrated: Have a lot of fluids including fruit juice, water, and milk rather than junk food. You must drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
Avoid Unhealthy Diet Regimes
Rather than going on dieting for losing weight, you must opt for home remedies for losing weight. Dieting can lead to a lot of health problems. Also, it can lead to weakness and even illnesses. Thus it is advisable to lose weight on a slow basis.
Have Smaller Meals
It is ideal to have smaller meals of nutritious food at regular intervals for losing weight. It is better to have 6 smaller meals throughout the day rather than 3 larger ones. Have a few nuts as snacks rather than any fried items. Losing weight means doing small changes that would be beneficial for a lifetime. This means that the effort you will exert in losing weight needs minor adjustments in your lifestyle. To become successful in losing weight, you should observe some tips listed below.
Finally, focus on your weight loss goal. If you have any physical problems then consult with your physician. Live health be happy!