Do you want to remove your skin blemishes, wrinkles, scars and acne without having to shell out a fortune on medications and cosmetics? so, then you need to try this amazing and yet very easy treatment of home microdermabrasion that works almost immediately
The particular best thing relating to this treatment is that for the preparation you will only need two ingredients: olive oil and baking soda pop. Believe us, the results are breathtaking! Before you start with laser hair removal you have to know that baking soda will eliminate your skin imperfections in no time. This particular easy, cheap and yet extremely effective mixture will surely help you in the scar and acne treatment. Baking soda helped many people to solve their scar and acne problems.
Also, Read Treatment of home microdermabrasion
The extra virgin olive oil, on the other hand, is a skin-friendly oil. What we are trying to say is that this essential oil has many natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, relaxing and moisturizing properties. This means that this olive oil will help you treat not only acne marks but also other scars or dark spots on the skin and will also boost your skin tone. According to this, we can conclude that by blending a baking soda with olive oil, you are getting an amazing mixture that will help you remove all the dead epidermis cells on skin tiny holes and will lighten up the acne scars fast and naturally.
And here is the recipe for this magnificent mixture:
- First, you need to take some quantity of baking soda and put it in a bowl.
- Then you need to add sufficient quantity of olive oil in the pan as well.
- Now combine nicely these two components until you get a fine paste.
- The next thing you need to do is apply this paste on the dried acne scars and massage your skin for
- about 5-7 minutes. Make certain you cover all the acne scarring on the skin.
Olive oil for wrinkles under eyes.
Olive oil is has been used for skin problems since centuries especially for moisturizing skin, you can get rid of wrinkles under eyes with regular use of olive oil.
How to use?
- Take two teaspoons of olive oil in steel bowl put on the stove in a low heat ensure the oil is not too hot.
- Directly apply the olive oil on wrinkles and massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Than leave wait for 10 minutes, it will allow the nutrients to absorb in your wrinkles.
- Later wash the area or you can leave the oil on your skin for the whole night.
Finally, now you can wash off this mixture with lukewarm water. By doing this you will clear all the acne scars on your skin.
If you need this treatment to work you need to utilize it regularly. This way your acne scars will fade away quickly. Also, you will get many other health benefits for your skin in a short period!