How to cure erectile dysfunction at home
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is a very common health problem.
At age 40, about 40 percent of men suffer from this condition, and it is more common at older ages.
ED is a condition where a man is not able to achieve or sustain an erection. It can lead to low self-esteem, depression, and guilt.
A range of causes of ED can be broadly classified into two categories—physical and mental (psychological). Physical causes include narrowing of the blood vessels due to high blood pressure (hypertension), high cholesterol, diabetes, hormonal changes due to aging, surgery or injury, thyroid problems, kidney issues, heavy smoking, obesity, excessive drinking, nutritional deficiencies, certain prescription medications and treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate.
Psychological causes include anxiety, depression, stress, and other mental health issues and relationship problems.
This problem may resolve if the underlying cause is treated. You can also try some home remedies, like white Onion.
• Slice one to two large white onions. Fry the slices in clarified butter on low flame until they turn brown. Eat them with one tablespoon of honey daily before having your dinner.
• Alternatively, finely chop two large onions and steep them in two cups of warm water for 10 minutes. Drink half a cup of this liquid three times daily for one month.
Additional tips to be followed:
1. Take good diet - includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, heart-healthy fats including nuts and olive oil, fish, particularly red.
2. Do some moderate exercise like simple push-ups or 30 minutes of regular walking or jogging.
3. Eat Oysters, almonds, cashew nuts, sesame seeds, and walnuts are for zinc.
4. Eat Nuts and seeds for arginine (amino acid).
5. Eat fruits like apples, apricots, blueberries, cherries, papayas etc.
6. Eat fresh and leafy green vegetables like asparagus, carrots, cucumber, and spinach for vitamins and minerals.
7. Keep a healthy lifestyle.
8. Take adequate rest for your body.
9. Exposure to open environment like sun & fresh air.
10. Keep away from the depressive environment.
11. Reduce your stress levels.
12. Avoid alcohol, smoking & drugs.
13. Maintain a healthy weight.
14. Control high blood pressure and high cholesterol eat more fiber and less fatty foods