how to increase height naturally after 21
Millions of people all over the world wish to be taller
Height depends on a lot on heredity If both the parents are short-heighten, then there is 100% chance that their children will be short-heighten too,
even if one of the parents is short then still there are some chances for the children to have a short height but not necessarily
Then it depends on a lot of the diet and physical activity Whatever is the reason, exercise daily or engage in some kind of physical activity like jogging, playing cricket, football, throw ball etc whatever he likes, hanging himself from any support etc can help to gain height.
- Do stretching exercises.
- Indulge in hyperactivities such as fast cycling and swimming to tone up the muscles.
- This will facilitate raising your height.
- Upside down hanging works wonders to lengthen not only your back but also your legs.
- Manage to get a good position and strap your legs good enough to hang vertically.
- Don’t hang longer than 20 minutes at a time as that may damage your back.
- Swim More Often
The free motion of swimming is very light on your body and greatly releases stress, which can prevent your body from growing.
Try to swim as much as possible, three times a week is optimal.
- Sagudana/Sabudana kheer in breakfast is good for your health to gain height.
Before go to bed at night drink warm milk with a pinch of turmeric powder.
Get ½ kg boiled and mashed pumpkin or long melon (loki); add 2 tsp honey and a piece of misri. Eat it in your breakfast.
Drink 1tsp of a syrup containing lysine (Lysovit) twice a day.
Eat a diet rich in vitamins, calcium, fibers, and proteins.
If this tip helped you share with us so that others may try to and get benefit from this remedy.
Also, Read Tips to keeping your brain young