Table of Contents
The appearance and health of your skin to a large extent depend upon the type of facial cleanser you use for washing your face. Although the market is flooded with facial cleansers, most of them contain chemicals that you would love to avoid.
A homemade facial cleanser is capable of thoroughly cleaning the skin and at the same time, it nourishes the skin, thereby leaving the skin soft and glowing. Depending upon your skin type, choose a homemade facial cleanser that best suits your skin.
Here Are Some Of The Best Natural Cleansers That Remove Impurities From Your Skin And Boost Complexion
1. Baking Soda And Milk
Before retiring to bed, clean your face with homemade baking soda and a milk cleanser. This helps remove all traces of dirt that had accumulated on your face throughout the day. It leaves the skin refreshed.
- Two Tablespoons Of Baking Soda.
- One Teaspoon Of Milk.
- One To Two Teaspoons Of Fresh Orange Juice.
- One Teaspoon Of Fresh Rosemary
- Finely Minced.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture on a wet face.
- Massage in an upward circular motion for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
2. Honey And Oatmeal
A mixture of honey and oatmeal is an excellent alternative to facial soap. This homemade facial cleanser best suits the skin susceptible to breakouts. Apart from cleaning the skin, the oatmeal and honey mixture helps soothe irritation and itchiness.
- One Cup Of Oatmeal
- One To Two Tablespoons Of Honey
- 1/8 Cup Of Almond Oil
- Use your hands to combine honey and almond oil with the oatmeal.
- Wet your face and with gentle circular strokes,
- Massage the oatmeal and honey mixture onto your face.
- Rinse off with warm water.
3. Almond, Honey, And Yogurt
Ground almond can be used as a facial cleanser. It contains natural oil that is good for the skin. Rubbing almond meal on the face gently sloughs off the dead skin. The almond cleanser is safe for sensitive skin.
- One Teaspoon Ground Almond
- One Teaspoon Honey, Yogurt, Or Water
- Mix the ground almond with the moisturizing ingredient of your choice.
- Wet your face and gently rub the mixture on your face.
- Wash off with water.
4. Flaxseeds And Oatmeal
The flaxseed cleanser with its gel-like consistency is a cheaper alternative to the expensive cleansing gels. It’s suitable for all skin types.
- Two Teaspoons Of Flaxseeds
- 1 ½ Cup Of Distilled Water
- One To Two Teaspoons Of Finely Ground Oatmeal
- Put the flaxseeds and water in a pan.
- Bring the water to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Keep stirring the mixture so that it does not stick to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Strain and add the powdered oatmeal.
- Wet your face and rub the mixture gently.
- Leave it on for a few minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Kiwi, Honey, And Yogurt:
The vitamin and antioxidant-rich kiwi fruit is also known for its cleansing property. It suits all types of skin. It helps exfoliate the skin and adds glow.
- One Kiwi Fruit
- One Tablespoon Of Honey
- One Tablespoon Of Almond Or Olive Oil
- One Tablespoon Of Rosewater
- Two Tablespoons Of Plain Yogurt
- In a blender,
- Add all the ingredients B
- lend until the mixture becomes smooth and of creamy consistency.
- Rub the mixture in circles on your face.
- Rinse with tepid water.