(Last Updated On: May 8, 2021)
While coloring hair is fun
There are a lot of side effects that you need to be aware of.
The symptoms and damage caused by hair color may not always show up immediately. It may take up to several days or even weeks after hair coloring sessions.
So, here are all side effects that you must know before going for hair coloring.
1. Hair coloring is a chemical process, and it bleaches your natural hair color.
2. Persulfates, the chemicals found in hair dye, can lead to the chemicals found in hair dye, can lead to a persistent cough, throat discomfort, wheezing, lung inflammation, and full-blown asthma attacks.
3. All the hair colors contain ammonia. This ammonia is corrosive to your hair. In high concentrations, it can easily exacerbate pre-existing breathing conditions.
4. Hair coloring can dry your hair, frizz it up, increase breakage by reducing your hair’s elasticity, might corrode your scalp and also give you burns in worst cases.
Also, Read Top-5 easy college haircut for girls
Hair Dye is not safe to use this natural herb
5. Hair coloring affects your hair length as well as hair root and follicles.
6. Coloring hair dyes your hair and alters the texture. In the long run, the hair texture goes bad and gets brittle. Split ends, dandruff and also hair fall is seen in many people.
7. As the new hair starts growing, the old and new texture/color don’t blend. This forces you to get root touch ups which are again loading your hair with chemicals.
8. These chemicals are very dangerous to your health too as they are carcinogenic (cancer-causing).
9. There are at least a dozen different chemicals in hair dye that can cause a severe allergic reaction to skin blistering, burning, and rash.
10. Hair dyes may cause redness and irritation to the eyes.
The natural hair coloring agents like henna don’t give us these effects because they don’t contain the chemicals that are needed to maintain the color.
Share if you like let your loved ones know about side effects of hair coloring