Daily Hair Care Tips for shiny and long hair
The article ‘Daily Hair Care’ is all about taking care of your hair needs. After reading this article, you will be able to say goodbye to those bad hair days.
Your hair makes you look gorgeous, bold, and beautiful. It is your hair because of which you attract the attention of other people. So it is natural that you will always expect that your hair will look good and as that as people like them. But certainly, your hair didn’t fulfill your expectations every other day.
Even though sometimes you feel disappointed because of your hair. The reason is simple; you are unable to keep them as you want and as others like them. In such a situation definitely, you would like to spend some time on your hair, and then it is obvious to know about Hair Care. But before jumping into those hair care tips it is equally important to know that what are factors, which that affect your hair and hairstyle?
The biologists argue that the characteristics of the hair of a person depend on several factors some of which are inherited. Some factors are genetic means that DNA programming is responsible for your hairs the way they look. The secretion level of hormones also contributes to hair looks.
And after all, the entire environment especially the air and water greatly affect your hairstyle. That’s why every person sometimes experiences a bad hair day. But if you are willing to take a little care, you can say goodbye to bad hair day, which might not be permanent and need your attention from time to time.
Tips On Hair Care
Here are a few tips that will help you to either not seeing a bad hair day or to come out if you are experiencing it at present.
- * Stick to a healthy lifestyle. Give up your smoking habits, do exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, and use relaxation techniques when stressed.
- * Get a deep sleep at night, do not sleep with burdens otherwise you will have a disturbed sleep enough to trap into a bad hair day.
- * If you are using hair styling products and cosmetics, try to avoid using products containing alcohol particularly in high concentration.
- * Do not put hair styling products on your scalps, this will block the pores on your head and may harm your head and hair.
- * Swimming is a good exercise, do it. But before jumping into a swimming pool wet your hair enough with plain water. Pool water contains chlorine, which is not good for your hair.
- * Set your hair dryer on cool settings, hot is not for your hair.
- * Keep the hairdryer moving, do not stick it to one place for long.
- * Before using the hairdryer, use a good quality towel to dry hair and then use the hairdryer to get rid of wetness.
- * Use a comb that bristles are made of animal hairs, it would be soft on your hairs.
- * Always use clean comb/brushes. Clean your comb/brushes with soap or shampoo regularly.
- * Always comb/brush your hair downwards.
- * Shampooing your hair is important. Always use good quality products.
- * Use the trial and error method to select a shampoo for you and choose the best suitable one.
Effective Health tips for Longhair
Do no use shampoo and soap avoids eating junk food include Eggs, sweet potatoes, walnut, oyster, salmon, spinach, blueberries, soybeans, in your daily meals.
1. Eat a healthy diet. Diet rich in protein and vital vitamins.
2. Use castor oil
mix the castor oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive, or almond oil. Massage your scalp with it and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes Then shampoo your hair.
3. Massage your scalp
Apply the oil (preferably warm) to your hair. Gently rub your fingers on your scalp in a circular motion for three to five minutes. Rinse the oil out of your hair.
4. Stay Stress-free
you can use meditation, breathing exercises, or other relaxation techniques.
5. Take good Sleep
Be sure to get good sleep as the growth hormone is released during sleep.
6. Take vitamin and herbal supplements with the consult of your doctor.
7. Use Aloe Vera
Apply fresh aloe vera gel mixed with a little lemon juice and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair. Do this once every week or two
8. Address any medical problems going on.
Like share and comment Also, Read Home Remedies For Red Spots on the face