How to get rid of old stretch marks fast
Stretch marks are thick lines on the skin which appear on various parts of the body like arms, breasts, hip, lower back and especially on the abdomen that is caused by the distension of the skin from obesity, muscle growth or pregnancy
There are several natural ways to get rid of these marks
Use any of the mentioned home remedies it may take several weeks or months to show effectiveness please be informed using for 1st or 2nd time it will not work you have do this regularly until stretchmarks are gone.
- Take 4 tbsp. of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Add oil from 5 vitamins A capsules and 10 vitamin E capsules.
- Rub this mixture on the affected area until it gets absorbed.
- Also, you can apply aloe vera directly on the stretch marks.
- Apply some aloe vera gel and after a few minutes of application, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Take enough amount of olive oil depending upon stretch marks and warm it up slightly Gently rub it on the affected area.
- The blood circulation will improve and stretch marks will get reduced naturally do this till you see changes on stretch marks.
It is possible to remove stretch marks with lemon juice. Get a fresh lemon and cut it into small pieces and then squeeze the juice on to the area with stretch marks. Since the lemon juice is acidic, it is going to bleach your skin and make the stretch marks less noticeable. The scars might even fade away with time.
- Take equal amounts of lemon juice and cucumber juice tablespoon each.
- Mix them and apply this directly to the affected area.
- Wash it off after 20 minutes with warm water.
- Apply castor oil directly on the stretch marks and massage it in a circular motion for about 15 minutes.
- After massaging,
- wrap the affected area with a clean cotton cloth.
- With the help of heating pad or hot water bottle apply some heat on the affected area.
- Do this for at least 30 minutes daily for one month.
- Using a medium-sized potato cut into thick slices.
- Rub2-3 slices gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes.
- Let the juice dry then wash the area with lukewarm water.
- Exfoliation is the must for the skin to keep it healthy.
- You can use sugar for exfoliation.
- Briskly rub 1 tbsp. of sugar crystals on your wet face with your fingers in circular motion.
- If you like to add some raw honey. Honey acts as the antioxidant.
- This exfoliation will also help the marks to fade away.
- Another effective way to reduce stretch marks is by using apricots.
- Make the paste of 2-3 deseeded apricots.
- Apply and leave for 15-20 minutes then use lukewarm water to wash off your skin.
- Eggs are rich in proteins and amino acid.
- Take 2 egg whites and with the help of a fork whip them well.
- With the help of a brush apply a thick layer of egg whites on the marks.
- Leave it to dry completely and wash with cold water.
- Apply some olive oil or a moisturizer to moisturize the skin. ,
- continue the process for two weeks.
Cocoa and Shea Butter
This is probably the most effective way for stretch mark removal. men applied on the skin, cocoa butter penetrates deep into the skin to repair damaged cells. It should be applied in the morning and before going to bed for more effective results. Cocoa butter contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, Eat these are essential to encourage new skin cell production.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Butter, and Shea butter adds in 1 tablespoon Vitamin E oil.
- Massage this mixture for few minutes.
- Properly hydrated skin makes your skin to appear more toned.
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water daily.
- Keeping your skin hydrated will also help minimize new stretch marks formation.
- You can also use detoxifying drinks for better results.
- You can also make homemade stretch mark removal cream using natural ingredients.
- Get 6 capsules of vitamin A and E each and add to 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of aloe vera and mix the ingredients.
- The paste should be applied three times in a day.
Vitamin E Cream
This cream comes in form of gel capsules which you can open and apply on the skin. The cream reduces stretch marks on the skin and it should be applied on a daily basis for effective results. You should use it for two weeks.
There are some foods which you can eat to help you eradicate stretch marks. These include foods which are rich in vitamin A such as green vegetables, milk, beetroot, and butter. Oranges, strawberries, and lemons are a rich source of vitamin C while nuts can provide your body with vitamin E in order to help remove stretch marks.
- Apply honey on the area with stretch marks using a piece of cloth.
- Leave the skin to dry and then wash with warm water.
- Alternatively, add glycerin and salt to some honey for making a scrub remedy.
- Use the scrub on the affected skin and leave it for 5 minutes before washing.
You can use a mixture of essential oils and nourishing oils to get rid of stretch marks. Oils which nourish that may be used for the treatment of stretch marks are wheat germ oil,
- Almond oil, and olive oil. Combine these oils with essential oils like orange oil and rosemary oil and
- Apply gently to the area with stretch marks.
- This should be done before you go to bed.
Massage increases blood circulation in the skin to help make sure the area damaged gets enough nutrients. Once the damaged area starts receiving nutrients it will recover, and Within no time the stretch marks will become less noticeable.
Exercising regularly makes your skin more elastic and since the loose skin is more prone to stretch marks, you are less likely to have them if you exercise regularly.
Keeping your body hydrated is one of the most effective home remedies for stretch marks and just about every other health condition that exists, actually. The water helps the body to get rid of waste. Ideally, you should drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water per day.
Also Read Home-remedies-for-sunburn-on-body