Table of Contents
What is butt acne?
Living with acne is a bit difficult and sometimes we may feel guilt in going around people no matter where it forms in the body. butt acne is quite different from facial acne, cause for bot area acne is also different.
folliculitis bumps are similar to regular acne. they are red in color and found the top side of your skin filled with pus and may be itchy and cause discomfort while sitting and walking. in most cases, they go on their own with little care from home.
How to Remove Acne Scars from Buttocks Naturally:
If you want to learn how to remove acne scars from the buttocks naturally then you need to follow these steps:
- You need to Wash on a regular basis
- Clean and comfortable dress
- Use Tea tree essential oil
- Use soft fabric
You need to wash the area every morning & evening before you go to bed. This is necessary if you work out. This is very detailed information about how to remove acne scars from the buttocks naturally. If you’re following these instructions I hope you get rid of acne scars.
Causes of butt acne
The most common butt acne is due to Folliculitis caused by inflammation of hair. Folliculitis can be caused by infection from bacteria yeast, or fungus, irritation of hair follicles, or if the hair follicles are blocked.
Other causes are
- Sitting too much
- Wearing tight clothes
- Blocked pores
- Wearing wet clothes
- Wearing underwear for a longer time
Easy tips to relieve your butt acne
- Shower immediately after working out
- Never scratch or scrub your butt
- Drink enough water its must for all over the body’s healthy skin
- Wear loose cotton clothes
- Avoid eating, junk, fried, foods.
- Do not sit for long hours in the same place
- if you are overweight reduce it.
- Take shower two times a day
- Avoid wearing tight and skinny clothes.
- Use non-allergenic soap or detergent to wash your clothes
- Vitamin A, B5, C, E, and omega 3 are essential vitamins for healthy skin take all these foods regularly in your diet after consulting your doctor. A diagnostic test will reveal which vitamins are less in your body.
Now let’s read about how to get rid of acne scars on the buttocks with home remedies
Washing your butt regularly is important for overall health and to prevent butt acne.
regular wash removes dirt oil, sweat, and other pollution bacteria. Use antibacterial soap to wash in the morning and evening.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider contains antibacterial properties that help to balance skin and reduce acne.
According to the US national library of medicine national institutes of health, Researchers found that acetic acid reduces bacteria growth on skin-burn wounds. 
How to use?
- Take 1 cup apple cider
- Take warm water for bathing
- Mix the apple cider in water
- Take bath and before that sit on the warm water which has apple cider mixed.
- repeat thrice a week.
Apply warm compress
Warm compress is effective for getting rid of butt acne symptoms. A warm compress also helps to soothe sensitive, inflamed, or irritated skin.
Baking soda for butt acne
Baking soda contains antibacterial properties that help to reduce acne-causing bacteria.
Baking soda also helps to balance the PH level of the skin and defends against inflammation and pain.
How to use?
- Take 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Water as required for a thick paste
- Make thick paste
- Apply the paste on your affected areas
- Let it dry.
- Wash with cold water.
- Repeat once a day for 1 week.
Coconut oil for butt acne
Coconut oil contains fatty acids, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties all of these help to Decrease the acne-causing bacteria.
how to use?
- Take organic virgin coconut oil as needed.
- Apply directly to the affected area.
- allow the skin to absorb.
- Let id dry completely.
- Wash with warm water.
- Repeat once a day for 10 days.
- Keep checking the acne areas while using this remedy.
Tea tree oil for butt acne
Tea tree oil is a famous home remedy for skin health. This essential oil contains antimicrobial properties that help to keep the skin clear and destroy folliculitis-causing bacteria. Researchers say that tea tree oil is most effective as benzoyl peroxide for acne treatment.
How to use it?
- 4-5 drops tea tree oil
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- Mix both oils
- Apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Allow it to get absorbed in your skin
- Repeat 2 times a daily for 7 days
Try with benzoyl peroxide
Benzoyl peroxide contains antimicrobial properties which are also called bacteria-fighting,
is effective for cleaning folliculitis acne. It is commonly used in many countries to treat acne and other skin-related issues.
keep in mind that benzoyl peroxide should be used under medical practitioners consult your doctor then use it. 
How to use it?
Benzoyl peroxide is available in many forms, especially for acne treatment. You need to select the correct product for your skin type. for your butt acne, the best one is wash formulated Benzoyl peroxide or you can also choose gel-type Benzoyl peroxide.
Get direct sun on your buttocks
Direct sun on buttocks will dry up excess oil. if you have a backyard beside your home or there is a beach and nearby where you can lay nude down for a few minutes on a warm day. Ensure that you go after applying sunscreen atleast SPF 30 to protect your skin from sunburn and UV radiation.
Apple cider and lemon
Apple cider vinegar and lemon are famous for treating acne due to their acidic, acetic, malic, and amino, properties when diluted in water can do wonder for your butt acne, Unfortunately, if your butt acne has open sores then it can hurt your butt but will recover after some days.
How to use.
- Take half tablespoon Apple cider
- Take half tablespoon fresh lemon
- Take half a tablespoon of honey
- Mix all together
- Wash your affected area with soap
- Now Take a cotton ball and apply this paste
- Let it dry
- Wash with lukewarm water or take a shower
- Repeat once a day for a week.
When to consult your doctor?
Many times butt acne goes from its own, If your buttocks acne does not away on its own even after taking care and using home remedies you should consult your doctor for further treatment.