(Last Updated On: April 25, 2021)
Head lice are one of the most common parasites in human hair. Head lice are the external parasite relying upon blood sucked from the host the human. Due to the jumping of head lice from one head to another, they are highly contagious. Head lice have an incomplete metamorphosis in which the egg is changed into the nymph and then to adult.
How to remove lice from hair by your own
Nitpicking and Combing
Vinegar and Lemon Juice
how to remove lice from hair permanently top 10 home remedies
1. Almond Oil
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoon almond oil A
- Apply directly to the scalp.
- leave for 30 minutes.
- Take a bath.
How often to use?
Three times a week is enough to use this remedy until your head lice are gone.
2. Neem Oil
Neem oil is very effective with both lice and their eggs. Using neem oil also strengthens hair and rejuvenates the scalp. Neem oil is the potent insecticide used traditionally by our ancestors. Neem oil can be effective in the treatment of head lice.
- Apply neem oil to your scalp covering all overhead
- leave for 15 minutes and
- Wash the hair.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times a week.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a good oil to shunt head lice. Although not effective in killing lice, coconut oil can prevent re-infestation. The application of coconut oil causes unsuitable habitat for the lice and ultimately kills the lice.
- Apply coconut oil directly to the hair.
- leave for 30 minutes and take the bath.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Garlic the noisome order is effective against the combat of the lice. Due to the noisome smell of garlic lice get suffocated. Using around 7 large cloves of garlic paste in hair and lifting it for half an hour can be effective against lice.
- Mash some garlic cloves together to form a paste.
- Add a few teaspoons of lime water or just water
- (if it is water use at least ten droplets of tea tree oil) and then rub this mixture into your scalp.
- Leave for at least half an hour and then thoroughly wash out.
5. Tree Tea Oil
6. Lime Juice
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
9. Orange Juice
10. Warm Water
11.White Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil
Use a hair dryer on freshly washed hair to increase your chance of eradicating lice and nits.