- Nitpicking and Combing
- Olive Oil
- Do it once a week Lavender Oil
- Vinegar and Lemon Juice
- 1. Almond Oil
- 2. Neem Oil
- 3. Coconut Oil
- 4. Garlic
- 5. Tree Tea Oil
- 6. Lime Juice
- 7. Comb
- 8. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 9. Orange Juice
- 10. Warm Water
- White Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil
- Cranberry Juice
- Hair Dryer
- Petroleum Jelly
Head lice are one of the most common parasites in human hair.
Head lice are the external parasite relying upon blood sucked from the host the human. Due to the jumping of head lice from one head to another, they are highly contagious. Head lice have an incomplete metamorphosis in which egg is changed into the nymph and then to adult.
Nitpicking and Combing
Do it once a week Lavender Oil
Vinegar and Lemon Juice
Breaking the life cycle of the head lice
how to remove lice from hair permanently top 10 home remedies
1. Almond Oil
2. Neem Oil
Neem oil has been found to be very effective with both lice and their eggs. Using neem oil also strengthens hair and rejuvenates the scalp. Neem oil is the potent insecticide used traditionally by our ancestors. Neem oil can be effective in the treatment of head lice.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a good oil to shunt head lice. Although not effective in killing lice, coconut oil can prevent re-infestation. Application of coconut oil causes unsuitable habitat for the lice and ultimately kill the lice.
- Apply coconut oil directly to hair.
- leave for 30 minutes and take the bath.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Garlic the noisome order is effective against the combat of the lice. Due to the noisome smell of garlic lice get suffocated. Using around 7 large cloves of garlic paste in hair and lifting it for half and hour can be effective against lice.
- Mash some garlic cloves together to form a paste.
- Add a few teaspoons of lime water or just water
- (if it is water use at least ten droplets of tea tree oil) and then rub this mixture this into your scalp.
- Leave for at least half an hour and then thoroughly wash out.