It is the story of every next door or maybe a story of yours too well we have home remedies to lose weight
You pledge to honor a perfect diet routine and count every single calorie you eat But soon, you get on back to the same track You’re eating cakes at your friend’s place, grabbing pizzas and all the junk food and then you realize, “Oops, diet over!”
Here, I would suggest, instead of your “all-or-nothing approach,” just apply one or two healthy switch-ups in your daily routine. Your body weight is a balancing act between the calories you intake and the exercise you do to burn up your calories.
The extra fats in your body are shed when you burn more calories than you take in. Reducing extra calories from your intake and burning more calories through physical activity are the key mantras to achieve your goal.
While all this seems so simple, it is rather very challenging to implement an effective and sustainable weight-loss strategy, because it is a commitment to make changes in your diet and exercise habits, which requires actions rather than mere thinking.
Here are some of the changes you need to implement in your daily activities that will show guaranteed results within a month
Begin Your Day With A Glass Of Lemon Water
Lemon juice is rich in the nutrients that burn body fat for energy and accelerate weight loss. Moreover, it is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants that aid in removing toxins from the body.
- Mix the juice of ½ a lemon with a glass of lukewarm water
- You may add a tablespoon of raw honey
- A bit of black pepper powder will add up extra benefits.
Drink this lemon water detox which will prove to be the unbeatable way to treat weight loss.
Develop a Healthy Habit of Green Tea
Green tea is a rich source of catechins, a natural phenol, an antioxidant that stimulates the fat-burn process. They also fight against the free radicals and in turn prevent many diseases. Green tea also consists of many antioxidants that boost body metabolism and help in weight loss.
- Daily dose: Consume at least 3 to 4 cups of green tea daily.
- Avoid having coffee and milk tea.
Choose A Healthy Diet
A healthy diet with low calories is an essential part of losing weight. Prefer eating fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, rather than going crazy over junk foods that give you nothing but empty calories.
- Choose a diet containing high fibre and proteins and fewer carbohydrates.
- Proteins make your tummy feel full for a longer period, reducing cravings. Thus, avoids overheating.
- Avoid fried and fatty foods. Instead, opt for healthier snacks like salads and fruits.
- Cut down your sugar as well as salt intake (excess salt results in water retention that builds up weight).
- Filtered white flour (or maida) products like white bread, baked items, pizzas, burgers, noodles, etc. should be avoided. Go for whole-grain versions of these foods.
- When it becomes irresistible, or you start feeling deprived, you can cheat your diet once in a while and can have one of your favourite dishes. But remember, only once in a while.
Add Up Spices To Your Life.
Adding some spices to your daily food also will help you in the process of losing weight. The spices that usually go unnoticed about their benefits can have notable effects.
- Spices like chilli pepper, black pepper, ginger, garlic and cinnamon in your meals help to boost metabolism and aid in losing weight.
- Virgin coconut oil in cooking has its benefits. It is easy to digest and accelerates metabolism.
Drink Maximum Water
Drinking plenty of water (about drink 8 to 10 glasses) everyday flushes out toxins from the body. Not only does it detoxify, but also it increases the rate of fat being burnt in the body. Also, it helps digestion and relieves fatigue.
When you start drinking lots of water, be careful,
- Do not drink water during or immediately after a meal. Rather, drinking water about 30 minutes after a meal is considered the best.
- Do not have soft drinks and colas (that contain huge calories) frequently. However, water-rich organic drinks and juices can be considered.
Add Some ‘Left Right Left.
There is nothing that can replace regular exercise and physical activity, especially when it comes to shedding some of your extra calories. An addition of moderate or vigorous physical activity in your daily routine will help you burn calories and lose weight effectively.
- Moreover, exercise reduces stress and lowers your risk of developing chronic diseases like Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, strokes and certain cancers. It also improves energy and sleeps quality. So, include exercises in your daily routine, so that you tend not to skip it under any circumstances.
- Opt to go out on brisk walking, running.
- Do treadmill if possible for a few minutes daily.
- You can also enjoy your favourite sport like tennis, football, basketball, racquetball, heavy gardening, cycling, etc.
- Try to sit for yoga.
End Your Day With Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is nothing but the acetic acid that prevents the accumulation of body fat, efficiently. It also helps in digestion and absorption of the nutrients you eat. It fights against many infections.
- Mix about 1 to 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it once daily in the evening.
- You may increase its quantity up to 2 tablespoons but be sure not to take it in excess.
Relax and Have Sound Sleep
In addition to the diet and exercise, proper sleep and relaxation are also equally important to lose your weight. Moreover, not getting enough or quality sleep may result in an increase in your appetite, adversely affecting your metabolism. This affects fullness hormones and hinders the genetic influence on your body mass index or BMI.
Needless to say, that when you are awake for late nights, you end up feeling hungry and start comforting yourself with snacks. It also makes you lazy for your regular physical exercise. So, get adequate sleep of at least 6 to 8 hours daily.
A study by University of Chicago researchers, in 2010, found that the dieters who got proper sleep lost fatter (>1/2 weight they lost was from the fat) than the ones who did not sleep properly (only 1/4 of their weight loss was from fat), although the amount of weight loss was the same in both. Following this strategy in your daily routine will surely make things happen and you can rock your world.