Hair has been a symbol of beauty, femininity, fertility, and confidence in perhaps all ages and civilizations. Hair clearly affects the physical appearance of a person and plays a significant role in boosting confidence, in both men and women. Hence, we all crave for lustrous, thick, and healthy hair. However, hair loss, baldness, impaired hair growth, and hair thinning are prevalent problems nowadays in both genders. Some of the major factors that contribute to these common hair problems are hormonal imbalances, emotional stress, pollution, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, poor hair care regimen, using wrong hair products, stress, and so on.
If you are someone who is struggling with one of these hair issues, get your hands on some help material. Look up effective natural remedies online instead of spending on harmful products available in the markets. However, before that, you need to have a subscription to a quality internet plan, such as Spectrum Plans.
Natural remedies are always safest, budget-friendly, and effective solutions and there is no second opinion to it.
In this blog post, we are going to enlighten you about the best natural hair care remedies. Most of these ingredients are already there in your fridge or kitchen. Read on to see which are those ingredients!
Women are ready to spend extravagantly on those fancy protein treatments that the beauty salons offer. But do you know that eggs are saturated with essential proteins and are just right to nourish your hair with a nice protein treatment! Treat your hair with this easily available, protein-laden ingredient to enjoy thick and strong hair. You can use eggs in the following ways:
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Use an applicator to apply it thoroughly in wet hair and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment at least once -ideally twice a week to witness some good results.
- Alternatively, mix your preferred hair oil with an egg yolk and a little water.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture thoroughly.
- To achieve thick hair, use this effective remedy once a week.
If you want moisturized and voluminous hair, you need to search in your fridge for a handful of Avocados. The fruit is rich in Vitamin E and is beneficial for the overall health of your hair. Use any of the following Avocado masks once a week.
- Mash one Avocado and a Banana and mix with a little Olive oil.
- Massage this mixture thoroughly on your scalp and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Read your favorite magazine or browse on your phone while the nutrients are absorbed into your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with your regular shampoo.
- Mash an Avocado and mix a little wheat germ oil to make an effective hydrating mask. Apply this mask with an applicator on clean hair and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo your hair.
Olive oil strengthens and softens your hair and adds body to the hair. Of all the natural oils famous for hair growth, olive oil is perhaps the best. Use the following remedies twice a week for best results.
- Warm-up olive oil and massage your scalp and hair with it. Leave it for about 45 minutes and then use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning.
- Mix a little honey in olive oil and apply this mixture in your hair.
- Let it absorb for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
Castor oil is known for its effectiveness in making hair thicker naturally. Go for the cold-pressed castor oil and massage your scalp regularly to improve the thickness of your hair naturally. Since castor oil is highly viscous, it covers and coats the hair effectively and protects it against hair fall. It is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E and promotes hair growth. To achieve thick and lustrous air, use the following remedy once or twice a week.
- Heat up an equal mixture of Coconut oil and Castor oil, and massage your hair with it. A little addition of Coconut oil will reduce the thickness of Castor oil and will make it easy to apply.
- Apply the mixture in circular motions and use a comb to distribute it equally throughout the hair.
- Cover your head with a damp towel and leave it for an hour. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
Indian Gooseberry is an anti-inflammatory, power-packed, exfoliating, and antibacterial natural ingredient that can work wonders. Your dream of achieving cascading, long hair can finally be true. Apply this product in the form of oil or paste and get thick, voluminous, and luscious hair in just a few weeks. Use the following remedy for a few weeks to see results.
- Mix a tablespoon of Indian Gooseberry powder with a little amount of coconut oil.
- Strain this mixture after heating and apply it to the length and roots of your hair.
- Massage well and leave it overnight.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.