Every cigarette contains nicotine which we now know is very addictive and causes many problems and changes to the body
By stimulating different parts of the brain nicotine produces a feeling of pleasure in the central nervous system, and also causes adrenaline production to increase, accelerates the heart rate and increases blood pressure, but that’s not all, it affects the level of some hormones and the body’s temperature.
All these sudden changes produced by the act of smoking are what the smoker refers to as a feeling of pleasure, and is the principal fact that makes quitting smoking so hard, if we add to this the fact that nicotine is a chemical very easy to tolerate, we have in our hands one of the most powerful drugs in the world, that is completely legal and can be obtained at any convenience store.
Nicotine creates addiction very rapidly, once hooked if the smoker stops smoking he or she will feel the symptoms of withdrawal including frustration, anxiety, anger, lack of concentration, excess appetite, headaches, higher blood pressure and a constant craving for smoking.
Most smokers acquired the habit through peer pressure or to imitate friends or to belong to a group of people; either way, smokers are usually insecure and nervous people that need the cigarette between their fingers to give them a sense of tranquility and to help them get through stressful times or awkward moments.
Like we said above, smoking it’s an addiction that is very hard to get rid of, but every day thousands of people quit this nasty habit and so can you especially if you follow the instructions that we are going to give you and if you use the herbs that we have found to clean nicotine from the body and to reduce the cravings.
how to quit smoking cigarettes home remedies
- Take grape seed extract to repair lung damage.
- Vitamin E is a very important antioxidant needed to repair cell damage caused by smoke.
- Vitamin A helps repair the mucous membranes which are damaged by smoking.
For cravings take cayenne desensitizes the respiratory linings to tobacco and chemical irritants.
- It’s an antioxidant that stabilizes lung membranes preventing damage.
- The warm peppery taste reduces cigarette cravings.
- Ginger and lobelia prevent nausea and helps to quiet anxiety ginger produces perspiration which helps to shed toxins generated from smoking.
- Lobelia Relieves withdrawal, including irritability, hunger, poor concentration. It contains alkaloids similar to those in nicotine, occupies same brain receptor sites and exerts nicotine-like effects without the damage that nicotine causes, this reduces cravings, and creates aversion.
- Oats reduce or eliminate tobacco cravings. Also, they reduce the number of cigarettes desired even in those people not trying to quit.
Author: Dr. Izharul Hasan
Also, Read Effective-home-remedies-to-quit-smoking