How to get rid of swollen tonsils fast
SYMPTOMS Of Tonsillitis
Inflammation and possible infection of the tonsils and the adenoids. If streptococcal bacteria have caused the infection, it is called strep throat.
Causes Of Tonsillitis
How to cure tonsillitis naturally
- Cold applications to the throat may bring relief and shorten the high point of the infection. This could be an ice collar or flannel wrung out of cold water and changed frequently.
- Hot salt-water gargles will help.
- To increase blood circulation in the throat, do alternate hot and cold gargling.
- Gargle with goldenseal tea, drinking it as you do this (1 cup 3-4 times a day).
- Place a heating compress on the throat at other times.
- Put a strip of cotton sheet, dipped and wrung out of cold water, in a strip of dry wool on his throat.
- Give a hot footbath, along with hot (5 minutes) and cold (5 minutes) cloths to the throat (2-3 times daily). Finish with a cold mitten friction to the whole body. Then immediately put into a warm bed and let him rest.
- Drink plenty of liquids. Fresh juices are the best. Drink fruit and vegetable juices, green drink, and lots of water.
- Avoid sugar, processed and junk food.
- A cleansing juice fast, alternated with vegetable broths, for 3 days is helpful.
- Lemon or lime juice in warm water with honey and ginger will help the cleansing process.
- Peppermint tea will help settle the stomach.
- Maintain a high intake of vitamin C.
- It powerfully fights the infection and also produces interferon which does the same.
- With the light meals, including vitamin A, selenium, and zinc.
- Let him dissolve a charcoal tablet several times a day.
- It will both soothe the throat and combine with toxins.
- Catnip tea enemas are good for fevers.
Goldenseal, Echinacea, and garlic act as antibiotics. Tee tree oil helps heal the throat infection. Fenugreek and comfrey loosen the mucous and carries it out of the body. A ¼ teaspoon of lobelia extract, swallowed every 2 hours, will help alleviate fever, pain, and swelling. Avoid people who smoke. Children whose parents are smokers have very high rates of tonsil infections.