We all love healthy hair. You should be aware of the beauty shows that enlighten you about beauty-related remedies, especially for thicker hair. Let’s discuss some of the most effective home remedies for thick hair.
Who doesn’t like thick and healthy hair?
We all want to have beautiful and lively hair but it’s little that we do to care about it. Hair is the most prominent feature in our overall look. Healthy and beautiful hair adds a lot to the personality. Weak and flat hair make even the most beautiful of the faces look dull. Hair is also a symbol of beauty, fertility, and charm in different cultures and mythologies. Hair is directly related to confidence.
Have you seen how men and women who experience hair loss tend to lose all their confidence? Thick and healthy hair boost confidence. Since hair loss is a prevalent problem these days, people consult the Internet to try remedies for healthy hair. If you are a TV fan, let us enlighten you that Cox Cable Channels cover the shows on health and beauty. You can find easy home remedies for thick and healthy hair.
Hair is considered an asset that essentially enhances our physical appearance. Thinning hair and balding are on a constant rise, in both genders and everyone who experiences it wants to fix it. Common factors that contribute to thinning hair could sometimes be excessive emotional or physical stress, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, pollution, allergies, use of unsuitable hair products, heredity, and poor hair care. We all know that natural is always the best option. So instead of spending hundreds of bucks on ineffective and expensive treatments and products, try these easy and simple home remedies to get voluminous and thick hair.
Best foods for strong hair
Protein treatment is an essential treatment that you should give your regularly to make it thicker and stronger. Instead of spending many bucks on a protein treatment in a salon, know that eggs are the complete protein treatment that you can easily enjoy at home.
- Take an egg or two, depending on the length of the hair. Beat them well and apply on wet hair.
- Allow to sit for about half an hour, and then wash with shampoo and lukewarm water. Use this DIY protein treatment once or twice a week for best results.
- Alternatively, mix a tablespoon of any hair oil with an egg yolk and add two tablespoons of water in it.
- Beat it well and massage your scalp with this effective mixture.
- Follow this remedy once or twice a week for fuller and thicker hair.
Olive oil is one of the best natural oil for hair. Use it for luminous and shiny hair.
- Massage your scalp and hair with slightly warm olive oil. Leave it for like 30 to 45 minutes. Olive oil is enriched with Omega3acids, which nourish your hair.
- If you leave the oil overnight and shampoo it the next day, the results would be even better.
- You can also mix honey with olive oil and apply it your hair.
- Let it sit for half an hour then wash your hair.
Castor oil is known for its hair growth wonders. Use the cold-pressed version of castor oil to massage your scalp regularly is one of the proven and easiest natural remedy to getting thick hair. Its viscous texture fights hair fall and promotes hair growth. You can use it in different ways to get the desired results.
- Mix coconut and castor oil in equal parts and heat it. Castor oil can be used alone but it’s too thick and viscous.
- Massage it into your scalp in circular motions and comb to help it distribute throughout. Use a warm and damp towel to cover your hair.
- Let it sit for at least an hour and then wash with shampoo.
- Do this once or twice a week to get desired results.
Avocado is also one of the best natural remedies to get thick and healthy hair. IT thoroughly moisturizes and adds volume to your hair. Avocado has Vitamin E that highly contributes to the overall hair health.
- Mash an Avocado, a Banana, and a mix with a tablespoon of Olive oil. Massage it into your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with your shampoo.
- Use the avocado hair mask once a week for amazing results.
For more hair care advice, subscribe to Cox deals and read blogs and posts for effective hair care routine and achieve amazing, healthy, and voluminous hair.