Our hair plays a hugely defining role in our beauty. Thick and long hair is a dream of all women. Lustrous locks and strength are what every woman wants to achieve. Unfortunately, pollution and our unhealthy lifestyle become an impediment in our way to get the luscious hair. Our hair is the most precious crown that we own and who don’t want it look gorgeous, sadly the adulterated cosmetics and lack of proper nutrition cause our tresses to look dull and dead. Our hair needs some love too, so stop over depending on the chemical products and try out those kitchen ingredients for those flawless looking hair.
Hair loss is one of the most common issues that are facing by the people. Another thing is common in us. You know what? We have a lack of awareness and knowledge about the ways that can help us to combat hair loss. Thinning of hair is common among both genders.
About 80 million women & men in the USA suffer from hair loss this problem also called as
- Female pattern.
- Androgenetic alopecia.
- Male pattern baldness.
Causes of hair loss
Our hair growth can slow down due to several reasons, including ageing and hormonal imbalance also stress and exertion can lead to hair loss and further damage too, one needs to understand that a healthy mind and a healthy body are connected and despite following the remedies, one needs to practice healthy habits to keep that mind calm and stress-free. For the remedies to work, one needs to be consistent and religious with what one follows, here are a few tried and tested remedies that are claimed to work fantastic for boosting the hair growth and making your crown look amazingly dreamy.
- Nutritional Lack of Vitamins Such As Vitamin A, E,
- Unhealthy Diet Junk foods, dairy products, cheese, bakery products,
- Acute Or Chronic Disease Related
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Chronic Stress
- Medicine such as Anti-depressants and Blood thinner.
- Trauma and anxiety
- Medical conditions, ex, PCOS
Different causes play their role in making you bald. Genetics is considered the main cause of hair loss, however, several other causes are also included.
How to stop hair fall and tips to control with natural home remedies
This remedy works for both male and female
Well, if you know some effective tips and home remedies, then you can fight with hair loss successfully. In this way, you will be able to have beautiful, long, and smooth hair. Read on to know the effective home remedies and tips to make your hair strong.
The most effective natural home remedies
The list of remedies started here is proven to work within a short period. The effectiveness depends on the condition of the hair and how often you practice them.
Eggs are a great source of protein, the primary nutrient required for nourishing hair and boosting hair growth. Eggs are rich in zinc, sulfur, and iron as well, the mask can heal the dry scalp and make hair shinier too.
How to use?
Take egg whites from two eggs, mix one teaspoon of olive oil or honey with it and apply it on your hair until it’s scorched. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo, condition your hair as usual.
Curry leaves and coconut oil
Curry leaves are fantastic for keeping that mane looking gorgeous. It prevents the hair from turning grey. Coconut oil has amazing hair benefits, too, it promotes hair growth and treats hair loss as well. The two together seal the moisture, deep into your hair strands from root to tips, making them look well well-nourished and luscious.
How to use?
Add 8-10 curry leaves to half a cup of coconut oil, boil them don’t burn, turn the gas off when you see a black residue forming. This black residue will help promote hair growth, massage it well on your scalp and rinse and wash as usual. Avoid this if you have lighter hair.
- Aloe Vera
This magical plant is perfect for anything. It is said to promote hair growth and prevent hair from damage and loss. It contains enzymes that treat dandruff and help to moisten and soothe the irritated, itchy scalp as well. A one-stop solution for all hair problems. You can either apply the fresh gel as a hair mask or make a shampoo. Here’s how you can make your shampoo with Aloe gel
How to use
Mix one spoonful of aloe vera gel with one spoonful of coconut milk and half a tablespoon of wheat germ oil, mix all these ingredients. Rinse your hair thoroughly and wash with the shampoo, use a conditioner to lock in the moisture.
Peppermint oil for hair growth
This cool and minty oil has astonishing effects on hair; the benefits of peppermint oil for hair are numerous. It’s said to increase the hair thickness and make the hair follicles healthy. It can even soothe the irritated skin and make your hair healthier.
How to use
Massage the diluted oil into your scalp, leave it for an hour, and wash your hair afterwards. You can even add a few drops to your regular hair mask. The ingredient works impressively with anything.
These remedies can work even better if your body gets all the required nutrition, omega 3, phosphorus and vitamin E are some of the necessary nutritional elements for our body, plan a diet and incorporate these to see rapid changes.
Mustard Powder For Hair Growth
- 1 tablespoon Mustard powder
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon organic Sugar
- Mix mustard powder and organic sugar in lukewarm water
- Apply directly on the scalp.
- leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
Use once a week and stop when you are satisfied with the results.
Coconut Milk for hair growth
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use a hair dye brush to apply it to your scalp.
- Cover your head with the use of a towel.
- Leave it for almost 15-20 minutes.
- After this period, remove the towel and rinse your hair with the help of cold water.
- Use shampoo at the end.
Note: You can perform this remedy once a week.
Aloe Vera for hair growth
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes, Help repair the damaged hair cells in the scalp. Improves follicle health and indirectly boosts faster hair growth.
- Take a stalk of the aloe vera plant.
- Extract its gel and rub into your hair.
- Make sure that your hair is already washed.
- Massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Do massage in circular motions.
- Leave it for almost 15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with the use of cold water after the specific period.
Note: You may repeat the procedure for almost 3 times every 7 days.
Neem leaves for hair growth
- Take 10 to 12 dry leaves of Neem plant.
- Take some water.
- Add Neem leaves in the water and boil them until the water becomes half of the original quantity.
- Let it cool.
- Use this mixture to rinse your hair and you will get outstanding results.
Note: You may perform this procedure for almost once in every 7 days.
Amla Indian gooseberry
Not just a fantastic boost of vitamin C, it works wonders for strengthening your dull and damaged hair too. Amla is a popular traditional ingredient of all the Ayurvedic remedies, it’s been tried and tested for years over multiple cases of hair loss and damage and has proven to work well for all hair types.
- Take almost 4 to 5 Indian gooseberries (amla)
- Take 1 cup of coconut oil
- Boil the gooseberries (amla) by mixing coconut oil in it. Boil it until the amla gets black.
- Let it cool and use it to massage your scalp.
- Leave your scalp after the massage for almost 15-20 minutes.
- After that, shampoo your hair.
Note: You can perform this procedure for almost 2 times every 7 days.
Greek Yogurt for hair growth
- Take Greek yoghurt = 2 spoons
- Take honey = 1 spoon
- Take lemon = 1
- Take a bowl and take 2 spoons of the Greek yoghurt, add honey & lemon juice in it.
- Mix all of these ingredients and you will get a paste.
- Make use of a hair dye brush to apply the mask on your hair. Apply it on the hair roots and scalp carefully.
- Leave your hair for almost half an hour, and then rinse with the use of water.
Note: You may use this amazing hair mask for 1 time every week.
Fenugreek (Methi) for hair growth
- Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds
- Take 4 tablespoons of yoghurt
- Take 1 egg
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water for the night.
- Turn it into a paste in the next morning.
- Provide some consistency in it by adding some water.
- Add yoghurt and the egg white in it.
- Apply this mixture to your hair.
- Leave this hair mask on your scalp for almost 30 minutes.
- After that, rinse it by using water.
Note: You may apply this mixture for once or twice in the month.
Fish oil for hair growth
Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids which help to heal skin problems. Omega 3 has anti-inflammatory properties, thus helps in opening the hair follicles and improving hair growth in men and women, it also
prevents flaky and dry scalp because it has healthy fats.
How to take?
Take fish oil supplement as directed by the manufacturer, Tuna fish is oil highly recommended.
Note: Fish oil supplement is not recommended for people with Pregnancy, asthma disease or any other disease consult your physician before taking if you have any health conditions.
Tips For Hair Care
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Avoid excessive use of chemical products.
- Make a hair care routine. Don’t ignore your beauty care and health.
- Be careful in choosing products for your hair care.
- Avoid making too tight hairstyles as they weaken your hair follicles.
Best foods for Hair Growth
- Sweet potatoes
The above-mentioned home remedies and tips work effectively and amazingly when you apply them on at least a weekly basis. Contact a hair expert if you are facing hair fall and these remedies don’t work much. There may be some medical causes that need to be cured. Good luck!