- Causes of hair loss
- How to grow hair faster in a week home remedies
- Mustard Powder For Hair Growth
- Coconut Milk for hair growth
- Aloe Vera for hair growth
- Neem leaves for hair growth
- Amla Indian gooseberry
- Greek Yogurt for hair growth
- Fenugreek (Methi) for hair growth
- Fish oil for hair growth
- Tips For Hair Care
- Best foods for Hair Growth
How To Stop Hair Fall And Tips To Control With Natural Home Remedies
Hair loss is one of the most common issues that are facing by the people. Another thing is common in us. You know what? We have a lack of awareness and knowledge about the ways that can help us to combat hair loss. Thinning of hair is common among both genders.
About 80 million women & men in the USA suffer from hair loss this problem also called as
- Female pattern.
- Androgenetic alopecia.
- Male pattern baldness.
Causes of hair loss
- Nutritional Lack of Vitamins Such As Vitamin A, E,
- Unhealthy Diet Junk foods, dairy products, cheese, bakery products,
- Acute Or Chronic Disease Related
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Chronic Stress
- Medicine such as Anti-depressants and Blood thinner.
- Trauma and anxiety
- Medical conditions, ex, PCOS
Different causes play their role in making you bald. Genetics is considered the main cause of hair loss, however, a number of other causes are also included.
How to grow hair faster in a week home remedies
This remedy works for both male and female
Well, if you know some effective tips and home remedies, then you can fight with hair loss successfully. In this way, you will be able to have beautiful, long, and smooth hair. Read on to know the effective home remedies and tips to make your hair strong.
Mustard Powder For Hair Growth
- 1 tablespoon Mustard powder
- 1/4 cup Luke warm water
- 1 tablespoon organic Sugar
- Mix mustard powder and organic sugar in lukewarm water
- Apply directly on the scalp.
- leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse of with water.
Use once a week and stop when you are satisfied with the results.
Coconut Milk for hair growth
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use a hair dye brush to apply it to your scalp.
- Cover your head with the use of a towel.
- Leave it for almost 15-20 minutes.
- After this time period, remove the towel and rinse your hair with the help of cold water.
- Use shampoo at the end.
Note: You can perform this remedy once a week.
Aloe Vera for hair growth
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes, Help repair the damaged hair cells in the scalp. Improves follicle health and indirectly boosts faster hair growth.
- Take a stalk of the aloe vera plant.
- Extract its gel and rub into your hair.
- Make sure that your hair is already washed.
- Massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Do massage in circular motions.
- Leave it for almost 15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with the use of cold water after the specific time period.
Note: You may repeat the procedure for almost 3 times every 7 days.
Neem leaves for hair growth
- Take 10 to 12 dry leaves of Neem plant.
- Take some water.
- Add Neem leaves in the water and boil them until the water becomes half of the original quantity.
- Let it cool.
- Use this mixture to rinse your hair and you will get outstanding results.
Note: You may perform this procedure for almost once in every 7 days.
Amla Indian gooseberry
- Take almost 4 to 5 Indian gooseberries (amla)
- Take 1 cup of coconut oil
- Boil the gooseberries (amla) by mixing coconut oil in it. Boil it until the amla gets black in color.
- Let it cool and use it to massage your scalp.
- Leave your scalp after the massage for almost 15-20 minutes.
- After that, shampoo your hair.
Note: You can perform this procedure for almost 2 times every 7 days.
Greek Yogurt for hair growth
- Take Greek yogurt = 2 spoons
- Take honey = 1 spoon
- Take lemon = 1
- Take a bowl and take 2 spoons of the Greek yogurt, add honey & lemon juice in it.
- Mix all of these ingredients and you will get a paste.
- Make use of a hair dye brush to apply the mask on your hair. Apply it on the hair roots and scalp carefully.
- Leave your hair for almost half an hour, and then rinse with the use of water.
Note: You may use this amazing hair mask for 1 time every week.
Fenugreek (Methi) for hair growth
- Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds
- Take 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- Take 1 egg
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water for the night.
- Turn it into a paste in the next morning.
- Provide some consistency in it by adding some water.
- Add yogurt and the egg white in it.
- Apply this mixture to your hair.
- Leave this hair mask on your scalp for almost 30 minutes.
- After that, rinse it by using water.
Note: You may apply this mixture for once or twice in the month.
Fish oil for hair growth
Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids which help to heal skin problems. Omega 3 has anti-inflmmatory properties, thus helps in opening the hair follicles and improving hair growth in men and women, it also
prevents flaky and dry scalp because it has healthy fats.
How to take?
Take fish oil supplement as directed by the manufacturer, Tuna fish is oil highly recommended.
Note: Fish oil supplement is not recommended for people with Pregnancy, asthma disease or any other disease consult your physician before taking if you have any health conditions.
Tips For Hair Care
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Avoid excessive use of chemical products.
- Make a hair care routine. Don’t ignore your beauty care and health.
- Be careful in choosing products for your hair care.
- Avoid making too tight hairstyles as they weaken your hair follicles.
Best foods for Hair Growth
- Sweet potatoes
The above-mentioned home remedies and tips work effectively and amazingly when you apply them on at least a weekly basis. Contact a hair expert if you are facing hair fall and these remedies don’t work much. There may be some medical causes that need to be cured. Good luck!