How to get rid of acne fast at home
Majority of skin related conditions require regular skin care to cure and prevent their re-occurrence Pimples are no exception to this rule
The root cause of a pimple lies in clog pores accumulating oils, dirt, and other bacterial impurities
Let us look at some home remedies that combine antibacterial and oil drawing qualities right from your kitchen to solve the rigid problem of acne avoid eating junk and oily food drink beetroot juice twice a week add more veg to your diet
home remedies to get rid of pimples fast
Kindly Note: if you are expecting that following remedies work after 1st use we would like to inform you that it takes 2 3 months to show effectiveness by using 2 or 3 times it will not work even modern medicine takes 3,4 months and years to clear out acne
Wrap the ice cube in a piece of clean cloth and dab it on the affected skin area for a few seconds Wait a few minutes and repeat the process for several times
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and apply this mixture on the pimples and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
- This particular remedy is not appropriate for those with sensitive skin.
Tea Tree Oil
- With the help, a cotton ball applies tea tree essential oil on the affected area.
- Wash your face after 15 to 20 minutes. Another remedy using tea tree oil is to add a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this mixture on your pimples and blemishes, leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Apply some white toothpaste over the pimples area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant change in the swelling.
- Rub some raw garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes.
- When the juice has dried up, follow by washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day
With the help of your fingers apply some raw honey directly onto the pimples, leaving it on for 30 minutes before washing with warm water.
Moreover, you can make a thick paste by mixing honey with cinnamon powder and apply this mixture on the pimples overnight before washing.
- Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or you can also use lemon juice. Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly moist.
- Apply the paste on the pimples and leave it to dry for about 8-10 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water.
- Apply papaya paste over the pimples.
- Wash after 10 to 15 minutes.
- To make a face mask, mix some papaya pieces and include a bit of honey.
- Apply this mask and rub gently. Let it dry then wash your face.
Apple cider vinegar
- Firstly wash your face with water and using a towel dry your skin.
- Make a mixture using a proportion ratio of 1:3 vinegar and water and apply this using a cotton ball.
- Leave it overnight. Reapply a few times each night.
- Take 1 tablespoon of yogurt and Add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Apply it on your skin and delicately wash your face after 15 minutes.
- Apply this mixture twice a day.