(Last Updated On: May 3, 2021)Anger is a natural feeling but you need to control it. Individuals who have trouble controlling anger or who experience anger outside of normal emotional scope can present with different types of anger disorders. Different kinds and types of anger need to be dealt with :
- Chronic anger is prolonged and can impact the immune system and because of other mental disorders.
- Passive anger doesn’t always come across as anger and can be difficult to identify
- Overwhelmed anger is caused by life demands that are too much for an individual to cope with
- Self-inflicted anger is directed toward the self and may be caused because of feelings of guilt
- Judgemental anger is directed towards others and may come with the feeling of resentment
- Volatile anger involves sometimes spontaneous bouts of anger
- Aggressive anger: Individuals who experience aggressive anger are usually aware of their emotions although they don’t always understand the true roots of emotions
What causes anger?
A leading cause of anger is a person’s environment. Stress, financial issues, abuse, poor social or familial situations, and overwhelming requirements on your time and energy may contribute to the formation of anger.
Genetics and the body’s ability to deal with certain chemicals and hormones play an important role in how to deal with anger. If your brain doesn’t react normally to serotonin you might find it more difficult to manage your emotions
What are the signs and symptoms of anger management?
Losing cool from time to time doesn’t mean you have an anger management problem. Mental health professional looks at the trends of behavior, emotional symptoms, and physical symptoms to diagnose the anger disorder.
If you are overwhelmed, have trouble organizing or managing your thoughts, or think about hurting yourself you could experience an anger disorder or another issue. Don’t wait for these emotions to take control over the life
Strong emotions can often bring about physical changes to the body and anger is no exception. Letting anger issues go unaddressed can put your overall health at risk. Some physical symptoms of anger-related problems include :
- Heart palpitations.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Pressure in the head or sinus cavities.
Natural remedies and steps to control anger management
- Identify the triggers: Now that you know the cause you can track down the triggers identify them and reach out to the solution
- Adaptogens like ashwagandha: They normalize the brain process and body to work normally. Ashwagandha is the top adaptogen that helps in regulating the process of anger by de-stressing you and taking care of the normal functioning of the body. It is a great help for destressing and calming your system. It has anti-depressant and sedative qualities. The root of the plant is typically used medicinally.
- Chamomile: calms stress anxiety and tension. It is the best source of medicine and a natural remedy for anger management. 
- Dandelion: A traditional calming mood management herb that supports the digestive system and liver. the root is normally used as the medicine to destress anxiety.
- Ginger: is the best for the digestive system and removes the toxins that accumulate in the body. It has anti-inflammatory properties and serves as an antidepressant.
- Gingko Biloba: the best herb for focusing on memory power, it improves glucose uptake, oxygen utilization and helps in proper blood circulation to the brain.
- Ginseng: A perfect herb for anger management. Adaptogen properties can calm and relax the mind when a person is stressed and boost energy and vitality. It stimulates the immune nervous system.
- Brahmi: Gotu Kola: Indian pennywort: Restorative properties to help reduce anger and also for insomnia. It is one of the best herbs for anger management.
- St john hypericum: Best suited for anger management and in calming down the mood.
- Passionflower: It also helps in dealing with the problems of high blood pressure and when you have more distress and need some solution to your restlessness and anxiety.
- Exercise is a great way to burn anxious energy and boost your vitality. It is the great stress buster and you sweat out all the negative energy in you. Exercise also helps you take care of stressful anxiety and racing blood pressure.
- Mediation: It can help in slow racing thought to make it easier to manage anger, stress, and anxiety. Mindfulness-based medicine is increasing in popular therapy.
- Relaxation exercises: Try lying in a comfortable position and slowly constricting and relaxing each muscle group beginning with toes working up with the shoulder and jaw.
- Inculcate your hobby as passion: Finding a way to experience to express yourself makes you feel more manageable and comfortable.
- Time management: some people get angry if they cannot cope up with their work. Some people are too anxious if they have too many commitments at once. they may involve family, work, and other health-related activities. Effective time management can help people focus on one task at a time.
- Aromatherapy: Soothing plant oils and essential oils can help calm your system. It contains scents that work better for some people than others so consider experimenting with various options. Lavender may especially help.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are the best source of anger management and stress relieving medicines. They have some direct effect on the brain that results in reduced anger and anxiety.
- Supplements: such as vitamins and minerals are important sources to destress and help in effective metabolism.
- Magnesium tablets: Magnesium helps in the effective metabolism of the body and also is the best relaxation mineral. Taking magnesium mineral is the best alternative source to relieve stress and help in some anger controlling options.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: Fish oil supplements are better for the brain and Has DHA which helps in brain development and better focusing power in the long run.
So try these twenty steps in anger management which are natural remedies from TOP 20 remedies for anger management which helps in boosting the vitality as well as other energies of the body.
This is the best solution to find some time out and go on holiday and well spend Sundays with families and friends that calms down your system and get you to kick start for the powerful MONDAY.
Focus on controlling your emotions. That’s the best remedy by keeping yourself occupied in some passion or hobby or engaging yourself in work will keep you away from anger and more focused on the other opportunities of life. You should learn to make progress with every small step when you control anger.
It should be a voluntary control and not control by self-inflicting yourself. So follow these steps and take control of the anger.