- What is Acne?
- Why does Acne happen?
- How Many Kind of Acne Are There?
- 6 Lifestyle Tips for Reducing Acne
- 1. Water is Best
- 2. Avoid Astringents
- 3. Avoid Stimulants
- 4. Watch Your Diet
- 5. Avoid Alcohol
- 6. Hot and Very Cold Count
- How to purify blood to avoid pimples
- Bitter Gourd
- Drink water
- Green Tree Treatment
- Apple Cider Vinegar Solution
- Coconut Oil for Skin Care
- Oatmeal Mask
- Rose Water Face Pack
- Cinnamon and Honey Mask
- Clay and Vinegar Mask
- Egg Mask with Lemon Juice
- Healing Process
There is no one who hasn’t suffered from a skin problem, at least one point of their lives. These problems include wrinkled skin or early aging, skin rashes, warts, measles, etc. But one common problem of them all is having acne. Acne is like a bad news that arrives without any warnings. But many people don’t know that it actually takes time to appear. To find a remedy for acne, you must know a thing or two about acne.
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic skin condition that causes spots on the affected area. Acne doesn’t only appear on the face, your shoulder, back, neck, chest, upper arms can also get acne.
Why does Acne happen?
When the pores of our skin get filled with dirt, oil, bacteria and dead skin cells that’s when pimples appear.
How Many Kind of Acne Are There?
There are two types of acne mainly, non-inflammatory and inflammatory.
- Blackheads, Whiteheads, Sebaceous Filaments are non-inflammatory acne.
- Papules, Pustules, Nodules, Cysts these are inflammatory acne.
Now that I have educated you enough about acne and it’s doing, you should also know how to beat them. So, here are ways to acne treatment and reduce wrinkle naturally
6 Lifestyle Tips for Reducing Acne
Here are some 6 tips that have helped hundreds of people suffering from acne Hopefully, these will help you too. Would you like to find out what those-in-the-know have to say about Acne? The information in the article below comes straight from well-informed experts with special knowledge about Acne
Here are some tips that have helped hundreds of people suffering from acne. Hopefully, these will help you too:
1. Water is Best
Water is by far the most effective treatment for acne The main support for this claim is the fact that water is alkaline (pH 7.3) and can be considered as a natural treatment or an almost free acne treatment. Thus, it is best that you drink at least eight glasses of water per day (10 to 12 is better). This will help your body in getting rid of oil,
This will help your body in getting rid of oil, waste, and toxins, and water even helps to moisten your skin as it keeps your pores from clogging. Perhaps what is most important is that water helps to relieve stress and relax your body in the end, so you can have a better sleep. Note that water and sleep are factors that help reduce stress.
Along with this, try to lessen your coffees, sodas, teas and alcohols intake as much as possible. The reason behind this is that they are partial diuretics that they drive more water out of the cells of the body than they put in.
2. Avoid Astringents
If your goal is to have a beautiful skin, then you should try to avoid astringent natural soaps and any astringent agents that shrink your skin’s pores, such as oatmeal, witch hazel, very cold water and rubbing alcohol. It was found out actually that when your skin pores shrink, more oils are clogged in the pores of the skin, causing the onset of acne.
3. Avoid Stimulants
Coffee, tea, cigarettes, as well as excessive sugar from sweets and soda, should be avoided. It is often said that anything potential for affecting the entire body, brain and nervous system can easily stimulate the sebaceous glands to release more oil. This oil has to leave the body through the pores, worsening your acne in the end. Stimulants even trigger stress.
4. Watch Your Diet
Note that diet affects acne. So be careful with what you eat. As much as possible, try to eat foods that are low in fat, as fats produce more oils in the body that are capable of producing acne.
5. Avoid Alcohol
A number of people think that alcohol is one of the best ways to relax and relieve stress. Well, alcohol may do this, but studies have found out that alcohol causes the formation of acne. It is considered capable for producing acne knowing that it is an astringent, thus it shrinks the skin pores, making them more prone to clogging. Aside from that, alcohol inhibits sleep, therefore causing more fatigue and stress, leading to worse acne.
6. Hot and Very Cold Count
When considering baths, you should avoid hot and very cold water on areas of the skin affected by acne. Use warm water instead; perhaps well below 98.5 degrees on your skin.
How to purify blood to avoid pimples
Purification of the blood is very crucial for the healthy functioning of the body. The whole body functioning depends on the blood supply.
When the toxin level increases, the body organs gradually damage and start to under-perform. Allergies, low immunity, constant headaches, fatigue are few common symptoms which show that there are impurities and toxins in the body.
Impure blood can lead to health and skin problems. Several skin problems like pimples, acne, dark blemishes, dull and dry skin are due to impure blood in the body. You need to focus on a detox diet which includes foods that can purify the blood.
Blood Purifying Foods For The Skin
The green vegetable has antioxidants which cleanse the blood, removes toxins and impurities in the body which are harmful to the health.
Drinking a glass of cabbage juice is a very good home remedy for cleansing the blood.
Green leafy vegetables have chlorophyll which removes impurities in the blood and cleanses it.
The bitter taste of the gourd offers numerous health benefits like reducing diabetes and also purifying the blood. Have steamed or boiled bitter gourd to reap its benefits.
This is a very well-known natural remedy for cleansing the blood. Boil neem leaves and have this water in the morning. It acts as a strong and natural purifier and blood cleanser.
Garlic is not just an antibiotic but also a natural blood purifier herb. Garlic purifies the blood, removes free radicals in the body and also decreases fat content in the blood.
Pure, clean water helps flush out unwanted toxins
It is important to drink the proper amount of water per your body weight. Remember, 8 glasses of water for a man who weighs 300lbs is extremely low. On the same token 8 glasses of water, a day for a man who weighs 125lbs is too much.
To determine the amount of water you need to drink a day, simply divide your body weight in half. The answer is the amount you need to drink in ounces every day.
Green Tree Treatment
This is the magic potion to remove toxins from anywhere in our body. And I mean anywhere. Despite removing toxins from the body you can also remove toxins from the skin as well. Here’s how…
After boiling some water, steep the tea bag or loose tea in the water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Let it cool.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply the tea to your skin.
- Or pour this into a spray bottle and spray it on your face.
- Let it dry then rinse off with cool water.
- Practice this remedy at least 4 times a week to get the best results.
Apple Cider Vinegar Solution
When it comes to home remedies, apple cider vinegar is like all in one solution for every problem. Despite helping to lose weight and for silky hair, ACV helps to give smooth skin naturally. Here’s how to use the ingredient as acne home remedies…
- Task 1. Mix one part of ACV and three parts of water. If you have sensitive skin use more water.
- Task 2. Apply the mixture with a cotton ball after cleaning your face.
- Task 3. Let it be for 5 to 20 seconds and then rinse well with cold water.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a day daily for a clean face.
Coconut Oil for Skin Care
We all know that coconut oil is very useful for hair’s health. But this coconut oil process will make your skin glowing and clean.
- Task 1. Warm up the oil lightly.
- Task 2. With your fingertips, dot the oil all over the face and massage it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Task 3. After the oil is soaked, remove the excess oil with a cotton ball.
- Repeat this twice a day for moisturized and glowing skin. The availability of these ingredients makes it easy to find a body acne treatment in one’s home.
- Not only oatmeal can make you healthy and fit but it is great for exfoliating and remove dead skin cells. Here’s the remedy…
- Task 1. Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey in a container.
- Task 2. Apply this mask on face and neck with a cotton ball. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Task 3. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask twice a week for removing all the acne causing toxins from your skin.
Rose Water Face Pack
Rose water alone can help to rejuvenate the skin. Combining it with sandalwood will relieve your skin from acne and its pain. You just have to follow simple steps.
- Task 1. Take 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder and mix it with 6 teaspoons of rose water in a small bowl and make a thick paste.
- Task 2. Apply the paste to your skin with the help of your hands or a brush.
- Task 3. Sit back and wait for the paste to dry up. It will max probably dry in 15-20 minutes.
- Task 4. Rinse your skin with warm water to remove the paste. Then wash it with cold water to close the pores.
This face pack can be used 3-4 times a week for best results. A point to remember is that there is no permanent acne body treatment and thus, proper care must be done on a regular basis.
Cinnamon and Honey Mask
Cinnamon and honey both have healing properties and give a soothing effect to the skin. To make a cinnamon and honey mask
- Task 1. Take one teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Task 2. Add two teaspoons of honey to the bowl.
- Task 3. Mix the ingredients well until it forms a paste. Make sure that the paste isn’t too thick. If it then adds more honey.
- Task 4. Damp your face and apply the paste with your fingers and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Task 5. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and apply a toner after it.
Clay and Vinegar Mask
Natural clay tightens the skin and absorbs the excess oil of the skin. Vinegar is used as astringent for acne skin care. Follow the simple steps:
- Task 1. Take one tablespoon of clay and vinegar as much as you would like to make the mask applicable on the skin.
- Task 2. You can also add lavender oil to the mask to reduce inflammation. One or two drops are enough.
- Task 3. Let it dry for 30 minutes maximum and 20 minutes minimum.
- Task 4. Wash off the face with cool water and pat dry the skin. Apply moisturizer to relax the skin.
Egg Mask with Lemon Juice
Eggs is considered as the ingredient which works against acne and cleanses the skin from inside giving a healthy and beautiful skin.
- Task 1. Extract the egg white from 1 egg and take it out in a bowl.
- Task 2. Add one teaspoon of lemon juice into the egg white.
- Task 3. Blend them well with a spoon or whisker.
- Task 5. Apply the mask with a brush to spread it equally over the skin. Leave it for approx 15 minutes.
- Task 6. Wash with cool water only and apply moisturizer afterward.
Acne is related to our hormones if our blood is not clean acne will come out the best way is to change diet we have already mentioned natural home remedies it may take several weeks or months to heal acne.