(Last Updated On: May 13, 2021)Having long, lustrous, and supple hair is the dream of every woman. In fact, it is rightly said that the strength and volume of your hair rightly depict the quality of diet one takes besides embossing a professional proclamation on the mind of the on-lookers.
Regrettably, we tend to spend a hefty amount on grooming our hair’s in the spa and other beautiful places but what if you can commendably acquire lustrous and strong hair by using some homemade natural ingredients that alongside yielding some effective and nourishing results on your hair tends to keep you a bay from harsh chemicals which are otherwise used in a spa treatment of hair.
One such natural ingredient is the ‘Onion’. Yeah, you heard it right. Onion is one of the most incredible and superlative ingredients that is enriched with Vitamin C at large besides offering a profound nourishing effect to your hair.
For preparing onion juice extract, you are just required to peel it in a significant manner, then either grate it or blend it in a blender and then squeeze the extract to get the onion juice.
Nevertheless, they are beneficial in naturally evicting the hair odor and thus imbibing a serene and gorgeous look to your hair.
Undermentioned are the 5 superlative onion juice extract hair masks for lustrous and strong hair, which you can sign in naturally and without spending any hefty amounts on it.
Let’s Discuss Them In Brief, One-By-One:
1. Onion Juice Extract And Lime Juice Hair Mask:
What to say of this marvelous and commendable hair mask that tends to make your hair not only strong and lustrous but also aids in averting hair loss at large.
Lime juice basically contains ‘Limonene’- an effective compound that brings back the life in your frizzy and dull hair at large.
Not only has this but it also aided in evicting dandruff and other deadly fungal infections from your scalp along with the hair in a commendable manner.
This homemade onion hair mask is quite easy to prepare, what you are required to do is to
- take about 5-6 tablespoons of onion juice extract and amalgamate it with equal amounts of lime juice and olive oil, approximately about 2-3 teaspoons in quantity.
- Combine them well
- Apply them significantly with the aid of a hairbrush.
- Leave it on your hair for about half an hour
- Cleanse it off with a natural shampoo.
2. Onion Juice Extract And Aloe-Vera Gel Hair Mask:
Nothing can be as remarkable as this amalgamated combination of onion juice extract and aloe-Vera for your hair.
Besides aids in enhancing the volume of your hair and offering a sound rejuvenation effect quite deeply from inside the roots of the hair, this hair mask also goes a long way in making your hair look strong as well as controlling the oily scalp at large.
- For preparing this hair mask,
- Take about 5 tablespoons of onion juice extract
- Mix it all with 3 tablespoons of fresh aloe-Vera gel
- Equal proportions of honey and lime juice, about 1 teaspoon in quantity.
- Then combine them well
- apply them generously to your hair.
- Retain it for 20-25 minutes
- Rinse it off with a natural ingredients-rich shampoo.
- 10 Amazing Tips To Take Care Of Permed Hair
- 5 Homemade Coconut Shampoo Recipes For Damage Free Hair
- 20 Weird Uses And Benefits Of Cinnamon
- How to make a face mask out of bandana and rubber bands
3. Onion Juice Extract And Coconut Oil Hair Mask:
What to say of this incredible hair mask for promoting your hair growth by getting deep inside the hair follicles in a remarkable way besides making your hair strong and shining at large.
Not only this but it also goes a long way in protecting your hair from falling and splitting alongside preventing it from dandruff, lice, insect bites, and many more.
- To prepare this hair mask,
- amalgamate about 3 teaspoons of onion juice extract along with equal proportions of coconut oil and about 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Combine all the contents well with the aid of a spatula
- Apply it generously on your hair.
- Leave it on your hair for about 20-2 minutes
- Rinse your hair significantly with some herbal shampoo.
4. Onion Juice Extract And Yogurt Hair Mask:
This is also one of the most superlative hair masks for your hair that maintains its natural consistency and stoutness and goes a long way in preventing it from any damage like hair fall or split ends, thus making it lustrous and stronger in every way.
- To prepare this hair mask,
- Prepare an amalgamated paste of about 2-3 tablespoons of onion juice extract a
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted fresh yogurt and about 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well
- Apply this hair mask well proportionately on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for about 20-25 minutes.
- While massaging it generously wash your hair with plain water
- Shampoo it off with mild herbal shampoo.
5. Onion Juice Extract And Mayo Hair Mask:
It appears quite strange at the outset that the mayonnaise that we used to have as a dip for our burgers and sandwiches can be beneficial for your hair as well. Yeah, you heard it right?
The amalgamation of onion juice extract and mayo hair mask not only enhances the volume of your hair but also goes a long way in making your hair supple and radiant in totality.
- To make this homemade naturally effective hair mask
- Take 4-5 teaspoons of onion juice extract.
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- combine them well with a spatula.
- Apply it munificently on your hair.
- If this hair mask sounds a little bit adhesive or thick, then add few drops of olive oil to it.
Keep this hair mask on your hair for about 30-35 minutes and wash it off with cold tap water significantly while shampooing it with a mild herbal shampoo at large.
So, this is all about the 5 superlative onion juice extract hair masks that go a long way in making your hair strong and lustrous in an effective manner while promoting hair growth along with creating a wow factor on the minds of the on-lookers.
Do follow them appropriately and see the mesmerizing impact on your hair in a commendable manner at large!