We’ve all been nervous at one time or another. Shaking hands, a trembling voice, and a rolling stomach are some of the most common symptoms of nervousness
A number of situations can bring on nervousness, including public speaking. In addition to those herbs listed below, other helpful herbs to combat nervousness include blue vervain, chamomile, passionflower, and pulsatilla.
1. Nerve tea *
- 1 teaspoon betony leaves
- 1 teaspoon kava kava root
- 1 teaspoon hops
- 1 teaspoon dried Akullcap
- 1 cup boiling water
- Combine the above herbs. Take one tablespoon of the mixture and cover with the boiling water; steep for 3o minutes; cool and strain.
Take one tablespoon at a time, as needed, up to one cup a day.
2. Nerve tea **
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon powdered valerian root
- 1 teaspoon powdered pleurisy root
- 2 cup boiling water
- Combine the above herbs and cover with the boiling water; steep for 3o minutes; cool and strain. Take one tablespoon at a time, as needed, up to two cups a day.
3. Nerve tea ***
- 1 to 2 teaspoons peppermint leaves
- 1 teaspoon valerian root
- 2 cups boiling water
Combine the above herbs and cover with the boiling water; steep for 20 to 30 minutes; strain. Drink up to one cup per day, as needed.
Also, Read Home Remedies for Nausea and Vomiting
Author: Dr. Izharul Hasan