Who doesn’t want to have healthy, fluttering, and Longer Eyelashes? Longer and thick eyelashes make the beauty of your eyes more prominent and excited.
But regrettably, most women have either thin eyelashes, or there has been a scanty growth in the eyelashes.
So, at times, they may be required to pelt their eyelashes with rich coated Mascara or put on some artificial eyelashes to make the natural al eyelashes thicker and bright.
But all this is a temporary solution to the scanty growth of eyelashes.
It has been observed that many many factors are responsible for thin and sparse eyelashes.
Some of them include your Age, nutritional deficit, Genetic disorder, particular Medical sickness, unhealthy diet, and many more.
However, it has also been perceived that coarsely rubbing of eyes and not washing off the eye makeup at the end of your long day can also be the prime reasons for thin and sparse eyelashes.
Now, you need not worry; we have a long list of unique and effective home remedies that helps you to have healthy, long, and thick eyelashes.
Routinely follow-up of the below emphasized home remedies will yield positive outcomes and nurture your dream of having thick and longer eyelashes.
Let’s have an insight into these 5 Amazing Home remedies For Longer Eye Lashes
1. Eye-Lid’s Massage:
This is one of the best and most efficient natural ways to endorse the healthy growth of your eyelashes. Eye-lid massage stimulates the hair growth of eyelashes and helps in the circulation of blood, which enables more and more nutrients to reach the hair follicles of your lashes.
- For Massaging, you can use shea butter, olive/almond oil, or even petroleum jelly.
- Take either of these options at your fingertips.
- Gently massage your eyelids and upper lash line in circular motions for about 8-10 minutes.
2. Regular Brushing Of Eye-Lashes:
Another wonderful, easiest, and sure-shot natural way to have long, healthy, and thicker eyelashes is to brush your eyelashes regularly with an eyelash comb or brush with soft bristles.
Nevertheless, it helps to unclog the clogged pores besides eradicating all the dirt particles stuck to your eyelashes, thus becoming a hindrance in the growth of lashes to a greater extent.
- What you have to do is pour out some drops of Vitamin E oil on the eyelash comb having soft bristles and then comb your lashes mildly, initiating from the root of the lashes then proceeding towards its tip.
- Try it on a routine basis for about 5-10 minutes to get fruitful results.
3. Amalgamation Of Aloe-Vera And Jojoba Oil Eye-Lash Serum :
This is a tried and tested remedy for healthy and longer eyelashes. We are talking about the Amalgamated serum made of aloe-Vera gel and Jojoba oil.
Aloe-Vera is a rich source of various vital nutrients and vitamins that boost up the growth of your eyelashes besides making them quite appealing, moisturized, and thick.
Another primary ingredient of this serum is Jojoba oil, which has fantastic re-generative properties and can be best used for the extensive growth of hair follicles of your eyelashes.
- You need to mix aloe-Vera gel and jojoba oil and then apply this infused oil serum on your eyelashes with the help of a neat Mascara wand at least twice a day.
- Keep this serum on your lashes for at least 20 minutes and apply it preferably in the morning after waking up and at night, before bedtime.
- Then, wash it off with Luke-warm water and see the excellent results.
4. Green Tea For Thicker Eye-Lashes:
You might have heard about the enormous benefits of Green Tea for your health and skin as well.
But do you have any idea how beneficial this natural ingredient is in your eyelashes’ healthy growth? Recent research has been carried out on the effectiveness of Green Tea, and it has been revealed that Green Tea is an admirable ingredient that helps to depreciate and block the amounts of Dihydrotestosterone hormones, which has the property of attaching itself to the follicles of the hair and then shrinking them away in an effective manner.
- You need to boil some water in a saucepan and add a bag of green tea to it.
- Then, let it cool for a while.
- Now, take a wet cotton ball and dip it in the infused mixture of green tea and then keep these balls on your eyelids for about 5-10 minutes.
- Try to use it daily during bedtime for better results.
5. Intake Of Balanced Diet:
A balanced and healthy diet also contributes a lot in promoting the growth of blushful, healthy, and thick eyelashes. This is the critical factor that helps to boost up the hair growth of your lashes internally from a healthy diet.
For having thick and longer eyelashes, try to include a protein-rich diet in your diet plan, which provides for Fish, Eggs, Meat, and the addition of green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits like Guavas and apples in your diet chart.
This not only boboosts your metabolism and voluminous growth in your eyelashes.
So guys, do try these 5 Amazing Home Remedies For Longer Eye Lashes, tried and tested, and effective ways for getting thick and healthy eyelashes.