- The Tested Natural Remedies for Teeth Whitening
- The Main Causes of Tooth Staining:
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally – The Tested Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening:
- Baking Soda For Teeth Whitening:
- Orange Peel To Whiten Teeth:
- Strawberries For Teeth Whitening:
- Hydrogen Peroxide To Whiten Teeth:
- Lemon To Whiten Teeth:
- Holy Basil To Whiten Teeth:
- 1. Oil Pulling
- 2. Massaging
- 3. Wash Your Mouth With Coconut Oil
- 4. Flossing With Coconut Oil
- 5. Cooking With Coconut Oil
- 6. Brushing With Coconut Oil
- Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste Recipe
- Accessible Forms Of Coconut Oil
- Don’t Need To Worry About These Things While Using Coconut Oil
- How Early Before You Start Observing Effects
- Coconut Oil Is Helpful For The Whole Body
- Which Coconut Oil Is Good To Whiten Your Teeth?
- How Or Where To Buy Coconut Oil?
- In The End
- Baking Soda and Lemon
- Baking Soda with Toothpaste
- Lemon and Salt
- Salt and Toothpaste
- Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
The Tested Natural Remedies for Teeth Whitening
What do you need for a wonderful smile? Yes – for a killer smile you need to have bright, sparkling, and shiny teeth. There are only a few numbers of people who have pearly white teeth.
No doubt that the first thing that someone notices about you is your smile. If you have sparkling and bright teeth, then you can get somebody’s attention, so it is important to take care of your teeth to keep your smile bright.
Maybe you see that toothpaste commercial in which a single cycle brushing is all it takes for sparkling white teeth. But is it work? When it comes to whitening your teeth, then there are plenty of ways through which you can make a bright smile. No doubt that white teeth have been an impossible dream for many. But, stop worrying! You are at the right place – where you can explore the safe and natural remedies for teeth whitening. Interested in knowing more, then keep reading, but before that, you should be aware of what causes tooth staining.
The Main Causes of Tooth Staining:
It is true that nothing grosser than disturbingly yellow teeth, So, To treat yellow teeth, you need to know the cause behind it. There are certain causes of tooth staining, it includes:
- Inadequate Brushing and Flossing
- Dark-coloured Beverages like Tea or Coffee (Excessive Consumption)
Some habits can damage the teeth enamel, it includes:
- Biting your nails
- Grinding your teeth
- Sugary drinks and Soda(Excessive Consumption)
Apart from this, some foods also cause tooth staining. Includes:
- Wine (both white & red)
- Sports drinks
- Berries (blueberries, pomegranates, blackberries & other intensely coloured fruits)
- Sweets (candies, popsicles, chewing gum, etc.)
Well – when you have dull or yellow teeth you probably ask yourself how to whiten teeth naturally. Stop worrying! Get ready to find out the best and natural remedies for teeth whitening. You can unfold the question of how to whiten teeth instantly through these home remedies for teeth whitening. Even from the below teeth whitening remedies.
How to Whiten Teeth Naturally – The Tested Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening:
Are you ready to explore the teeth whitening remedies? Well – keep reading to know more!
Baking Soda For Teeth Whitening:
Get ready to unfold the question of how to whiten teeth with baking soda. Baking soda is a well-known ingredient to whiten your teeth. It is an ideal remedy for getting rid of your yellow teeth and get a bright smile.
- Baking Soda
The Things That You Need To Do?
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda with a pea-sized toothpaste, mix both ingredients very well
- Apply the mixture on toothbrush and brush with it gently
- After that, immediately rinse your mouth with the warm water
- If you repeat the same remedy twice a week, you will get great results
If you will not get an effective result with baking soda & toothpaste, then no need to worry. You can take baking soda with a little amount of lemon juice & white vinegar. These ingredients should be good enough.
You can also scrub your teeth with baking soda maximum for 2 to 3 minutes twice or thrice a week to get instant results.
Orange Peel To Whiten Teeth:
It is true that orange has countless benefits. The most amazing thing is that orange peel contains vitamin C that has lightening properties. Ultimately, it is ever the best remedy to whiten your teeth.
- Orange Peel
The Things That You Need To Do?
- Take the white pith side of orange peel and gently rub it on your yellow teeth
- Allow the juice of this peel sit on your teeth maximum for 3 to 5 minutes
- After that, you ought to brush your teeth thoroughly; it helps to remove any residue of the juice or pulp
- Repeat the same process on every night before going to bed, and it helps to remove the yellowness of your enamel
Strawberries For Teeth Whitening:
It is the best-proven remedy that helps to whiten your teeth within no time. Strawberries not only delicious fruit but also makes your teeth whiter, brighter, and beautiful. It contains Vitamin C which is best for your bright teeth.
The Things That You Need To Do?
- Take 4 to 5 fresh strawberries and grind them to make a paste
- Apply this paste on your fingertips and rub or massage this paste all over your teeth
- Allow this paste to sit on maximum for 3 to 5 minutes, then brush your teeth gently
- You should follow this remedy every night before going to sleep for about 10 days, to get instant results
Hydrogen Peroxide To Whiten Teeth:
Do you have an idea about how to whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide? Don’t worry; it is the best ingredient that helps to cure tooth related-problem and also great to make whiten teeth. It also contains bleaching properties which are best for whitening of teeth.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Lukewarm Water
The Things That You Need To Do?
- Take a small cup of lukewarm water and add a cap of hydrogen peroxide
- You this solution as a mouth wash or swish it in your mouth thoroughly maximum for 3 to 5 minutes for whiter and brighter teeth
- To get rid of yellowness of your teeth, you should add hydrogen peroxide in your regular dental care regime maximum for 7 to 10 days.
Lemon To Whiten Teeth:
Maybe you don’t hear before about this remedy. Lemon is great for teeth whitening as it contains bleaching properties which helps to get rid of yellowness of teeth. It is the tested remedy, and you will get an instant and effective result when you follow the below way.
The Things That You Need To Do?
- First, Squeeze juice of lemon juice
- Add two tsp of salt into this juice, mix both very well to make the paste
- Apply the mixture on your fingertips and massage it all over your teeth
- You should scrub this lemon-salt mixture vigorously
- Allow the lemon-salt mixture to sit on maximum for 3 to 5 minutes
- After that take warm water and rinse your mouth with it
- You should use this remedy twice a week, repeat the same remedy till you seeing effective results
Never overuse this remedy as lemon contain citric acid which can corrode the tooth enamel.
Holy Basil To Whiten Teeth:
Explore the direction of how to use holy basil to get rid of yellowish teeth.
- Holy Basil Leaves
The Things That You Need To Do?
- Take a handful of holy basil leaves and put it in the sun (to dry) maximum for 2 hours
- When it becomes dry, then make a paste of these leaves and add regular toothpaste in it
- Brush your teeth with this holy-basil leaves mixture
- You can replace your regular brushing routine with this and get immediate and effective results
Luckily – from above you unfold the question of how to whiten teeth instantly. To get the best results, you ought to follow those above remedies exactly.
How You Can Use Coconut Oil For Teeth Whitening
Do you have yellow teeth and you are finding the best method of how you can use coconut oil for teeth whitening? There are lots of choices available for dental bleaching from laser whitening at the dentist to home bleaching kits. There are also many people who testify by natural remedies such as activated charcoal, turmeric, baking soda, and possibly the most natural coconut oil.
Coconut oil is more natural and much quicker method to whiten your teeth and make your smile gorgeous. Coconut and Activated Charcoal are vital elements for pearly teeth. If you are finding the best way to use it then you in the right place.
In this article, you will read the best method of using coconut oil for teeth whitening.
Here are different methods of using coconut oil for teeth whitening:
1. Oil Pulling
Just put one teaspoonful in your mouth and pull it around for 10 to 20 minutes. Do not to swallow it. And then spit it out. Spit it out in the toilet or the garden. It thickens so you can’t spit it out into the sink because it can block your sink.
Some advantages of coconut oil pulling:
- Nursing bleeding gums
- Decreasing swelling
- Maintaining tooth decay
- Comforting a dry throat
- Limiting cavities
- Repairing cracked lips
- Strengthening the jaw and gums
- Promoting the immune system
- Clearing the skin and recovering acne
Put 2 ml of coconut oil on your index finger then rub it in circular motions on all your teeth and gums. It’s useful to massage your teeth and gums for 10 minutes daily after brushing your teeth.
Our gums hold our teeth, massaging with coconut oil can improve gum health. Massaging with coconut oil will also relieve jaw pain.
3. Wash Your Mouth With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is used alternately of mouthwash by using the oil pulling method as described above. Washing mouth with coconut oil is an excellent method to make your pearly whites glow.
4. Flossing With Coconut Oil
Coat a part of floss with coconut oil using your index finger and thumb, then floss with the coated part to get the oil in the close gaps between teeth.
5. Cooking With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is very solid at high temperatures and can be used for cooking. Its solidity shows that it doesn’t deliver free radicals which are dangerous for the body. Also applying it to your lips will assure that your whole body gets the great benefits.
6. Brushing With Coconut Oil
Mixed coconut oil with a baking soda to copy the texture of regular toothpaste, you can smoothly brush your teeth with it. Be very careful because baking soda is hard and can damage your tooth enamel. For toothbrushing use a little quantity and don’t use it regularly.
Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste Recipe
Get the most advantages, without any dangerous chemical; it’s beneficial to use natural coconut oil for making your toothpaste at home.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 15-20 drops of peppermint, cinnamon, essential oil, (depending on taste choice)
- 10 drops of drops of myrrh extract (optional)
- First Melt ½ a cup of coconut oil on low heat.
- Add baking soda in coconut oil and mix it.
- Add 15-20 drops of peppermint, cinnamon, essential oil according to your choice for a much taste.
You can mix a few drops of myrrh extract as it also has antibacterial qualities which will make your toothpaste more powerful. (Optional)
- Beat the mixture
- Put it in glass jars
- Brush as routine
Accessible Forms Of Coconut Oil
There are four primary forms of coconut oil:
- Organic Virgin
The real form of coconut oil is tough to find, but it’s undoubtedly the one with the maximum nutrients. If you can’t find the pure form, then your next excellent option is virgin coconut oil.
Virgin coconut oil is procured from pure coconut milk using a wet- milling method where the coconut is not dry. The severe kind you can get is the refined form as it all of the useful nutrients and components.
Don’t Need To Worry About These Things While Using Coconut Oil
- Tricky to use
- Poor taste
- Dangerous chemicals
- Cost and availability
- Poor breath
- No bubbles in the mouth
As explained above there are about six ways to use coconut oil, and they’re all easy. Probably the one needing the most effort is to make your toothpaste, so if you don’t want to waste time doing that, then you can apply it by flossing and by massaging.
Do not worry about the poor taste, and as it is described in the toothpaste recipe, you can mix peppermint, cinnamon, or any essential oil to improve the taste.
Coconut oil holds no harmful chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide. It’s all secure. It’s not so expensive, and you can surely find coconut oil. Be sure you take the virgin form. Also, Coconut oil doesn’t cause bad breath and not create any bubbles in your mouth.
How Early Before You Start Observing Effects
Unluckily, there’s no reliable answer to this question. You might observe effects within a couple of days or in a few months depending on your teeth stains and plaque. The more plaque on your teeth will take a longer time to removed. Be patient and give it time; it really deserves it.
But, coconut oil’s power can’t do everything, so if you have especially yellow teeth or want rapid effects, then this force not be the valid choice for you. You’ll also require to use it daily because this is not a one-time situation.
Coconut Oil Is Helpful For The Whole Body
- Nourishing hair and skin
- Weight loss
- Aids digestion
- Promotes up healing
These advantages mostly observed when you use the oil in cooking or if you use it orally with or without the goal for whiten your teeth.
Which Coconut Oil Is Good To Whiten Your Teeth?
If you’re willing to use it then “Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil” is best to whiten your teeth. This is more costly than refined versions. Unrefined versions are “useful in hitting Streptococcus Mutans bacteria which creates cavities.
How Or Where To Buy Coconut Oil?
When buying coconut oil, it’s necessary to choose cold-pressed, unrefined, virgin coconut oil. If purchasing from Amazon, then order this jar of Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil because this is one of the most famous and appears all of the above types.
In The End
Thanks for running with us hope this article is useful for you. Here you learn many methods of using coconut oil for teeth whitening. Kindly share this knowledge with others who also want to whiten their teeth with coconut oil. Also, share your ideas with us so comment below.
Baking Soda and Lemon
You can use baking soda and lemon as a potent natural remedy to whiten your teeth at home. The mixture of baking soda and lemon can be applied on your teeth in a gentle manner, and thoroughly as well, to make it reach to all areas of the mouth. Use the mixture for 1 minute and after that, clean the teeth as you normally do with a toothbrush. And yes, don’t use this remedy more than once a week else it could harm the tooth enamel. And be careful with the quantity of baking soda as it can cause abrasion and irritation to the teeth.
Baking Soda with Toothpaste
Whiten and brighten teeth are healthy teeth. You can trust baking soda to clean the stains off your teeth and restore its natural shine and glow. You can mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda powder with your toothpaste and then brush the teeth gently for 2-3 minutes. After that, rinse the mouth with warm water and experience the desired level of whiteness and brightness to your teeth. Do not use this home remedy more than twice a week as it can harm the enamel with frequent usages. But yes, doing it right can help remove tartar and plaque and make your teeth strong and shiny white.
Lemon and Salt
You can trust the bleaching properties of lemon juice to remove stains from your teeth and get a whitening smile. First, prepare a mixture using a few drops of lemon juice and salt and then apply it on your teeth and gums. Now, rub it over with the finger and let it be for 1-2 minute before rinsing it with water. This natural remedy is good for removing tartar and yellow discoloration leaving you with whiter and stronger teeth as desired.
Salt and Toothpaste
The salt in your kitchen can come very handy when it comes to whitening your teeth. It’s a reliable cleansing agent and people have been using it for years in dental care and oral hygiene purpose. You can mix some salt to your toothpaste and then brush the teeth gently as you do to see the results. Apart from whitening your teeth, this home remedy can also help replenish the mineral content that your teeth lose gradually. But yes, be careful with the quantity of salt as it can cause harm to the enamel and gums with excessive usages.
Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
You can trust holy basil to make your teeth stronger and healthier. You can mix the powder of the dried holy basil with your toothpaste and then do brush the teeth gently. This remedy is also good for fighting gum problems like pyorrhoea. It can also be used to fight bad breath problem and promote oral hygiene. The use of holy basil is quite common in dental hygiene and you can benefit from this natural remedy without worrying about any side effects.
Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
Neem is a magical home remedy when it comes to dental health. People all over the world use neem leaves, neem twigs, and neem oil in different ways for oral hygiene and dental health. In fact, the use of neem twigs as a toothbrush is quite common across India. You can chew neem leaves to fight risks of dental cavities and remove yellow stains. If any doubt, you can consult a top dentist Middle Village to know more on this subject.