How to get rid of shoulder acne with simple remedies?
Okay! Stay calm. Healing the shoulder acne is not a very difficult task at all for the reason that there are some effective home remedies for curing it. If you are in need to get the answer to the question that how to get rid of shoulder acne scars, you need to read the guide given below. Expensive products are not always the best solution. The effective home remedies, which are given below, can help you to heal shoulder acne within a few days.
A simple scrub of lemon and sugar:
Due to the presence of vitamin C in lemon, it helps to heal shoulder acne in a very efficient way. Also, if we talk about sugar, it assists in exfoliating the skin. The mask of lemon and sugar will help you to get rid of acne as well as it will enhance your beauty too.
The method of application 1:
This is one of the simplest as well as the most effective scrub ever.
- All you need to do is take a lemon and it cut into two halves.
- Spread the crushed sugar all over one-half of lemon.
- Scrub your shoulder slowly and politely with the lemon half.
- Continue scrubbing for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stop scrubbing after 5 minutes and let it reside on your shoulders for some time.
- After this, wash your shoulders and dry it with a clean piece of cotton.
The method of application 2:
- This application method is a little bit different from the above method.
- All you need to do is take a single tablespoon of brown sugar and mix it with 5 to 6 lemon drops.
- Mix both the ingredients well and scrub your skin with this mask gently.
What to do next?
You need to leave it on your shoulder for 8 to 10 minutes. Wash it well and moisturize your skin with lotion.
Tomato juice mask
If you have never used tomato juice for your skin, you need to use it now to heal shoulder acne for the reason that it is proved to be very effective in healing the acne. Due to the presence of minerals and a few powerful vitamins, tomato juice benefits your skin. If you utilize tomato juice for healing the acne it decreases the inflammation which is caused by acne and heals it within a short period. One more thing to remember is that you don’t have to utilize canned tomatoes but utilize fresh and organic ones.
Method 1 to make tomato mask:
- Take a small fresh tomato and cut it into slices.
- Crush all the slices and add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey in it.
- Mix this solution well and make a thick paste out of it.
- Apply this mask on to the affected areas on your shoulders and leave for 5 to 10 minutes and let it dry.
- Wash it after some time and clean your shoulder with a soft and clean piece of cloth.
- This mask will be perfect for you in healing the severe acne on your shoulders.
Method 2 to make tomato mask:
Same as above make a puree of tomato slices and mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of yogurt in it. Mix this solution well and make a paste. Apply it on your shoulders and let it dry. Wash with normal water after 20 minutes.
A simple oatmeal mask
The people who suffer from acne usually have very sensitive skin. If you too have sensitive skin, oatmeal is the best option for you in healing the acne on your shoulders. How to get rid of shoulder acne with oatmeal? It helps you to rinse out or purify your skin from inside as it is known the best for its anti-inflammatory properties. Also, honey and lemon are perfect for treating skin diseases and both the antibacterial properties naturally,
Method to make the oatmeal mask:
- Take one tablespoon of oatmeal, which is finely ground.
- Add a small quantity of lemon juice and honey in it.
- What to do next?
- Mix all three ingredients well and make a paste to apply on affected areas of your shoulders.
- Let it dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After washing it off,
- Apply apple cider vinegar on your shoulders to get rid of shoulder acne.
- This scrub is very gentle as well as easy to utilize on your shoulders to get rid of shoulder acne.
Also, the aloe vera gel, as well as tea tree oil and lots of other natural things, are effective for treating shoulder acne. Now that you have read all the effective home remedies and have got the answer to the question that how to get rid of shoulder acne, you can try any one of two of them. One thing that should be kept in mind is that you need to be consistent with the remedy that you once adopt for the reason that the natural things heal slowly.