how to get rid of candida quickly
Candida is a family of yeasts
The most usually occurring form of Candida is as Candida albacans, otherwise known as “yeast infection”
There are home remedies you can employ to assist you to get on the right path to curing a yeast infection Chronic systemic candidiasis is a whole system yeast infection that can go misdiagnosed for lots of years as it may or may not exhibit any external symptoms.
It is associated with lots of situation like low energy, fatigue, muscle soreness, depression, digestion problems, food sensitivities, headaches and skin irritations.
The human body is normally hosting to a great variety of bacteria and fungi that play neutral or even helpful roles in normal bodily functions. A candida occurs when one of the organisms, the yeast Candida albicans, grows out of control. The resulting overgrowth is known as candidiasis.
C. albicans only becomes a problem when the "good" bacteria that normally keep it in check, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, become weakened. Candida infection may take the form of athlete's foot and jock itch. Use home remedies for candida is a great alternative.
Systemic candidiasis is an overgrowth of candida throughout the body
In the most severe cases, candida can travel throughout the body, causing a type of blood poisoning called candida septicemia. Candidiasis affects both women and men. It is rarely transmitted sexually. It is most common in babies (an infected mother may pass it on to her newborn) and people with compromised immune systems. As it proliferates, the fungus releases toxins that further weaken the immune system. Home remedies for candida can also be used with remedies for the immune system.
Because candidiasis can affect many areas of the body at once, it can cause a variety of disorders and symptoms. In the mouth, C. albicans can produce thrush, or white plaques in the mouth and throat. In women, it is one of the sources of vaginitis, which produces itching, burning, and a sticky white or yellow discharge.
Overgrowth of yeast may result in weak nails; skin infections, marked by redness, inflammation, and itching; or digestive upsets causing abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, rectal irritation, and colitis. candidas may develop in the urethra or sinuses. Other symptoms can include fatigue, memory loss, mood swings, muscle and joint pain, nagging cough and congestion, and numbness or tingling in the fingers and toes.
Home remedies for candida can help with many of these symptoms
Additional symptoms can include diaper rash, kidney and bladder infections, canker sores, headaches, and depression. candida may also be implicated in some cases of impotence and prostatitis. The growth of C. albicans is spurred by several factors. Broad-spectrum antibiotics can kill off the good bacteria that keep the yeast under control. Home remedies for candida can be used with regular antibiotics.
Taking corticosteroid drugs has been linked to C. albicans overgrowth. C. albicans is a sugar-loving organism, so candidiasis can be aggravated by eating too much sugar, or by the high blood-sugar levels associated with diabetes. And yeast can overgrow if the immune system does not function as it should, especially in people with HIV infection or AIDS and other diseases that affect the immune system.
An imbalance in PH levels in the body is also a likely cause
C. albicans overgrowth is also associated with chronic fatigue syndrome, and with chronic skin or vaginal irritation. Home remedies for candida reduce irritation and discomfort. Conventional medicine uses various antifungal agents. Except for barberry and related herbs, which should not be used for more than two weeks at a time, it may be necessary to take herbs for as long as six months to control yeast overgrowth. There is a diversity of theories on how candidiasis can occur. Several of the culprits are listed below.
- Oral antibiotics kill off the “good” bacteria in th e intestine, which allows candida to proliferate.
- Diets high in sugars.
- Employ of oral contraceptives, steroids, antacids, and anti-ulcer medications.
- Having a repressed immune system due to medication or disease.
- Manifold pregnancies.
Home remedies for candida
- Olive leaves have antimicrobial properties. As such, an extract of olive leaves may be practical on the parts of body affected by candida.
- Take Lactobacillus and bifidus probiotic supplements daily. These friendly bacteria grow to form a protective lining over the digestive tract that keeps yeast colonies from forming. Be sure to check expiration dates on the package. For vaginal infections, place the probiotic capsules in the vagina before going to bed every other night for two weeks. with meals.
- This naturally occurring fatty acid is an effective antifungal for the treatment of candida. Since caprylic acid is readily absorbed by the intestines, it is necessary to take a timed-release or enteric-coated form so that the supplement is released gradually throughout the entire digestive tract.
- Avoid refined sugar, honey, maple syrup, and fruit juices. Also avoid chewing gums flavored with xylitol, which may aggravate thrush. Avoid antibiotics, steroids, and birth control pills unless medically directed to take them
- The best way to heal an infection caused by candida is to eat a balanced detox diet that helps in detoxifying the body, thereby relieve the symptoms of candidiasis. As a part of this detox diet, you must eat vegetables like spinach, broccoli, beet, onion, and garlic; fresh fruits; cereals like millet and rice; seeds like flax and pumpkin seeds; nuts like cashew and walnuts; and additional virgin olive oil. Also, you necessity keep away from certain foods like sugar, wheat, dairy products, and gluten.
6.If you take the prescription blood-thinner warfarin
(Coumadin), you should consult your doctor before using over-the-counter vaginal miconazole products. Miconazole is an antifungal drug found in some creams and suppositories used to treat vaginal candida. Bleeding or bruising may occur if warfarin and vaginal miconazole are used together
7.In otherwise healthy people, high sugar consumption has very little effect on the growth of yeast. Only when the balance of yeast and other naturally occurring bacteria is upset by antibiotic treatment or injury to the immune system does yeast overgrowth become a problem.
8.While yeast overgrowth in the mucous membranes lining the gastrointestinal tract, throat, nose, urethra, and vagina are relatively common, candidas of the blood and inner organs are extremely rare. The effects of candida on the endocrine, immune, and nervous systems are caused by changes in absorption of nutrients rather than by the candida itself.
9.If a breast-fed baby develops oral thrush or a nursing
mother develops a thrush infection of the nipples, both the mother and the baby should be treated to eradicate the infection, even if only one of them seems to be affected.
10.If you're looking for other ways to treat your Candida at home, you may want to consider an all-natural colon cleanse. Colon cleansing with fiber and herbs helps sweep the colon clear of toxins and waste while delivering powerful digestive herbs to newly exposed intestinal tissue.
Author: Dr. Izharul Hasan
Also, Read Effective home remedies for flu