What is your nighttime skincare routine? Just to cleanse the face and apply your regular moisturizer.
Right? But do you know that during night time our skin renews on its own and sheds the dead skin cells? What if we infuse the essential nutrients right at that time? Our regular moisturizers do not contain enough nutrients.
Hence we need intensive nourishment therapy for our skin at night which would not only give necessary nutrients to our skin but also takes care of skin issues such as dry skin, fine lines, and even blemishes.
Hence we are asked to use night creams. Night creams are generally rich and heavy in texture which helps to heal the roughness and dryness of the skin and keep it glowing. We have many options to choose from for night creams but we can make it at home as well? How
6 Amazing Recipes Of Exotic Homemade Night Creams To Wake Up Beautiful
1. Apple And Olive Oil Night Cream:
This night cream can be used by sensitive skin beauties. We all understand the issues faced by sensitive skin such as redness and rashes. Hence they need to choose the skincare products very carefully.
Natural products are always best for sensitive skin as they do not cause any side effects. Prepare this night cream with
- Paste of One Apple,
- One teaspoon of Olive Oil and
- Two teaspoons of Rosewater.
- Store it in a clean container and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Use it every night to get radiant and rejuvenated skin.
2. Lavender Oil And Aloe Vera Night Cream:
If you have acne and acne scars then this night cream would come to rescue you. The base is aloe vera gel. You can it from fresh aloe vera stem or you can also use the store-bought ones.
- Take-Two tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel,
- One teaspoon of Lavender Oil
- one teaspoon of Primrose oil.
- Blend it to get a smooth texture.
- Keep this night cream in the refrigerator to store it longer.
3. Beeswax And Olive Oil Night Cream:
This night cream is for oily skin. Consistent usage of this night cream would help to control the oily shine on the face and smooth it out.
- Half a cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Three tablespoons of Beeswax.
- Put these ingredients in a bowl and keep it in the microwave to heat.
- Once melts take it out and store it in the airtight jar.
- Your night cream is ready.
4. Glycerin And Almond Oil Night Cream:
Have dry and rough skin? Then this night cream is beneficial for you. It would help to heal the dry skin cells and keep your skin plump. Since it has a liquid texture you can store it in the refrigerator to avoid mess.
- Take two tablespoons of Sweet Almond Oil,
- One Tablespoon of Coconut Oil,
- One Teaspoon of Glycerin and One teaspoon of Rosewater.
- Put all the ingredients in a double boiler and heat it for some time.
- Pour it into the container and store it in the fridge.
5. Milk Cream And Olive Oil Night Cream:
This night cream is suitable for very dry skin.
- Take-Two tablespoons of Milk Cream,
- One Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- One teaspoon of Rosewater, and One Teaspoon of Glycerin.
- Make a smooth cream by blending all the ingredients.
- Apply this night cream on your face before you go to the bed.
6. Cocoa Butter And Coconut Oil Night Cream:
Got age spots and fine lines on your face? Try this night cream.
- Blend Two tablespoons of Cocoa Butter,
- One tablespoon of Coconut oil and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Keep it in the microwave to melt. Once done transfer to the clean jar to store.
- Spread it on your face every night and massage it till it gets absorbed.