Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone
Generally, gynecomastia isn't a serious problem, but it can be tough to cope with the condition Men and boys with gynecomastia sometimes have pain in their breasts and may feel embarrassed
There are many simple home remedies that may also help treat gynecomastia
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of turmeric to a cup of water and heat it for 10 minutes.
- Drink it 2 or 3 times a day and especially before going to bed.
- Repeat daily and within a few weeks, you will notice the changes.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a thin towel.
- Put this cold compress on each of the breasts for 1 minute only.
- Follow this treatment as needed.
- Eat foods that are high in zinc like oysters, fortified breakfast cereal, lobster, cashews, yogurt, raisins, and chickpeas.
- Include cardiovascular, weight-lifting and elliptical exercises in your exercise routine. Swimming, especially the breaststroke, is effective for reducing excess fat. Jogging and walking are good forms of exercise that also help burn a lot of calories and body fat.
- Do not take any recreational drugs like marijuana.
Do not take any drugs for bodybuilding.
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol as it can worsen the condition.
Do not smoke or use any other tobacco products.
- Avoid exposure to pollutants like lead as it can increase the risk of developing feminine breasts.
Eat organic foods and use organic products to avoid exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Do not use tea tree oil or lavender oil or any other products made of these oils because they are considered as endocrine disruptors and tend to mimic the actions of estrogen.
- Drink an ample amount of water throughout the day to help the cells function properly.
Try to maintain a healthy body weight.