how to take care of oily hair with dandruff
Dry hair can be caused by harsh weather, genes, or poor hair care. With proper moisturizing,
the dryness of the hair can be minimized, and shine and health and can be restored.
A healthy lifestyle with proper diet is the amazing ways to healthy and beautiful hair, unfortunately, our fast-paced life generally doesn’t allow us to follow it. following Home remedies & tips might just do the trick for you.
Hair Care Tips home remedies for oily hair and itchy scalp
- Take 1 lemon.
- Put in a pot with two cups water.
- Boil until half of the amount remains.
- Let it Cool, strain, and keep in a spray bottle.
- Than Keep in the refrigerator.
- If it is too sticky, add some more water.
- Add a small amount of alcohol as a preservative and then the spray can be stored for up to two 15 days unrefrigerated.
- For immediate shine:
- Take two eggs in a bowl mixed with 1 cup cow milk and apply on your hair.
- Leave on for five minutes, rinse and you will see a shine instantly.
Dissolve two aspirins in your dandruff shampoo and watch how it clears up. Use a good moisturizing conditioner afterward.
For greasy hair:
- Use face powder.
- Put a little at the root of your hair before straying.
- If it is a serious problem, put the powder on heavily for 15 minutes wash completely, condition lightly, and style.
- Sweet shine: Honey applied in a small amount while washing the hair will give you a great shine.
For Dry Hair:
For dry hair, increase the intake of polyunsaturated oils such as sunflower oil, margarine and eat food rich in Vitamin B like pulses, brown rice, bananas etc
- Do not eat Salty foods.
- Mayonnaise is thick and creamy, contains eggs and supplies proteins to the hair.
- Applying mayonnaise to the hair and leaving it on for 30 minutes to an hour can deeply moisturize them and leave them feeling soft and silky.
- Rinse afterward.
- Chamomile also has conditioning properties that work just fine for the hair.
- You can even make a chamomile shampoo for yourself at home.
- To make a chamomile shampoo, take 3 tbsp. of chamomile flowers.
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour it over the chamomile flowers.
- Let it sit for half an hour, then remove the flowers and add 1/4th cup of soap flakes to the water.
- Use it as you would normally use a shampoo and enjoy moisturized and healthy hair.
White Oak Bark
White Oak Bark is perhaps the best remedy for dry hair, but the preparation is a bit complicated
To make white oak bark shampoo,
- Add 2 tbsp. of white oak bark to a cup of water and bring
it to a boil.
- Then reduce the flame and allow it to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the white oak bark from the water, and add soap flakes into it.
- Then add a beaten egg, a tbsp. of honey, and 3 tbsp. of herbal soap into it.
- Mix the components well till the mixture turns into a fine shampoo.
- Use it as a shampoo but wash hair after using it with apple
For Oily Hair:
- Mix equal amounts of aloe vera gel and shampoo, plus a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Eat lots of green leafy vegetables, salads and fresh fruit.
- Avoid fried and greasy foods.
- Avoid eating Red meat.
Home remedy for Falling Hair:
- Take 10-15 leaves of the large Ber fruit.
- Burn them in mustard oil, make a paste and apply on your hair for 1 hour and then wash it.
- This remedy surely works and prevents hair loss for almost everyone.
Healthy hair Tips:
- Avoid sleeping in a tight braid or ponytail.
- Never brush when the hair is wet.
- always let your hair dry naturally than to use an electric hair dryer.
- These practices can cause hair breakage or loss of hair over time.
How to prevent oily hairs?
Author: Ashley Green