Fatigue is the most common presenting complaint in doctor’s offices and can be part of scores of serious medical conditions,
as much as from overwork or lack of sleep
Underlying causes need to be identified, and natural medicine recognizes many less obvious contributing factors
These include chronic intestinal dysbiosis, liver overload, adrenal exhaustion, hidden infections (yeast, viral or parasitic) and food allergies. Typical short-term solutions such as caffeine, tobacco, sugar and other stimulants are ultimately debilitating for the hormonal and nervous system.
That is why home remedies for fatigue syndrome are the best long term option to compliment your treatment.
Herbal medicines should be directed toward the underlying causes, but for simple fatigue, tonic and adaptogenic herbs can be relied upon. These have the ability to increase vitality and well-being, balancing and improving the function of the body’s major control systems—immune, hormonal, cardiovascular and nervous.
Thus they are particularly suitable for the effects of prolonged stress, both physical and psychological. This class of botanical medicines can help compensate for and overcome the effects of overwork, depression, prolonged illness and convalescence after the illness. In this list of home remedies for fatigue syndrome, you will find the whole spectrum of benefits.
Optimal effects occur when tonics are taken the long term (i.e. one to six months). They are best taken in chronic illness, rather than acutely and are typically used in a cycle of 3 weeks on and one week off.
Home Remedies for fatigue syndrome
Improves appetite, digestion; produces mental clarity and well-being.
- Increases stamina and strength, augments the ability to respond to stress.
- For convalescence after the long illness, extreme stress. Reduces toxicity.
- High in phytoestrogens, stimulates the body’s hormone production.
- Note that alfalfa sprouts and especially seeds are potentially toxic.
Astragalus-Milk Vetch/Astragalus membranaceous
- For general weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite, shortness of breath.
- The adaptogenic herb that stimulates immune function, improves stamina.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial effect ts; good for flu, cold.
- Strengthens people with cancer, after radiation o r chemotherapy.
- Builds strength, endurance, stamina, and immunity. Reduces fatigue, promotes lung and kidney function. Increases blood flow to the brain, heart.
- Increases male potency, female vitality. Improves appetite and sleep.
- Strengthens adrenals, improves vitality and ability ty to handles stress.
- Improves physical and mental performance, stamina; enhances mood.
- Increases visual and motor coordination increases work capacity.
- Antioxidant inhibits the formation of free radicals, stimulates immunity.
Gotu Kola-Centella Asiatica
- Improves brain function, memory. Anti-stress, ant i-anxiety, relaxant.
- Strengthens body’s connective tissue and blood vessels heal wounds.
- Tonic and rejuvenator improve fertility, has anti-inflammatory effects.
Licorice-Glycyrrhiza glam bra
- Provides steroid-like factors for the body’s production of adrenaline, cortisol; thus boosts adrenal function and adaptation to stress.
- Antiviral and immune-enhancing herb, valuable for weakened states.
- Immune-stimulating effects; increases activity of immune cells (killer cells, etc.), as well as immune-modulating chemicals (interleukin 2).
- D-fraction has shown positive results in Epstein- Barr and chronic fatigue; inhibits virus production, protects cells from attack by toxins.
- Exhaustion from work, study, illness, drugs, alcohol, sexual excess.
- Nutritive effect on the brain, rather than temporal any stimulatory effect.
- Greatly sharpens mental acuity, focus, memory before an exam, etc..
- Eases heart palpitations, effective for insomnia due to over fatigue.
- Improves adrenal and nervous system capacity. Counteracts effects of stimulants, coffee. Improves liver function and protects it from toxins.
- Increases work and efficiency level improves mood, memory, and sleep.
- Re-regulates immune system, helps skin problems, aphrodisiac effects.
Siberian Ginseng-Eleutherococcus senticous
- An adaptogenic herb, excellent for exhaustion, fatigue, immune weakness.
- For effects of long stress (physical, emotional, mental) or after the illness.
- Increases mental alertness, work output, and the tic performance.
- Enhances adrenals increase immunity and protect s against toxins.
John’s Wort-Hypericum perforated
- Inhibits viral activity and replication of herpesvirus and Epstein-Barr.
- Relieves depression that is a cause or effect of fatigue; improves sleep.
Yerba Mate-Ilex Parag arie NSIS
- Stimulates like caffeine, but without causing nervousness; calms balances the nervous system. Improves sleep and mood, reduces allergy.
- Antioxidant increases oxygen to the heart and brain.
Also, Read Home Remedies for fibromyalgia
Autho Dr. Izrahul Hasan