(Last Updated On: April 15, 2021)These green leaves can turn your hair super healthy and super glossy. Henna leaves are being used as a natural hair tint which offers a light golden tint to your hair. But apart from this, it is being used as a natural deep conditioner as well for dry and brittle hair as well.
Do you know that Henna can be used to take care of other hair care issues as well such as hair fall, Dandruff and to promote natural hair growth as well?
We generally get it in powder form. If you have fresh henna leaves with you then you can sun dry it and make a fine powder of it with a grinder. So now you have Henna powder ready with you let’s have a look at how you can use it to get healthy hair.
1. Henna Hair Mask For Dandruff:
Have Itchy scalp and Dandruff flakes? Get relief with this henna mask. Make a hair mask by using
- Five tablespoons of Henna Powder,
- Four tablespoons of Fresh Yogurt,
- Three Tablespoons of Fenugreek seeds,
- and Two tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in yogurt overnight.
- Blend it in the morning.
- Now add Henna Powder and Lemon juice to the mixture.
- You should get a thick batter. ‘
- Start applying it to your scalp and hair.
- Keep it on your hair for an hour.
- Rinse off with mild shampoo.
- Get rid of dandruff completely once a week application.
2. Henna Hair Mask For Hair Fall:
Hate to see the strands on the floor when you wash or comb your hair? Control it with Henna.
- Take Five tablespoons of Henna Powder,
- Two tablespoons of Fenugreek seed powder,
- Three tablespoons of Indian Gooseberry Powder,
- One Egg yolk,
- and Two tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to prepare the mask.
- Spread it on your hair with a brush.
- Put a shower cap on your hair for two hours. Finally,
- rinse with cold water and shampoo.
3. Henna Hair Mask For Hair Growth:
This is a very simple to prepare but effective hair mask to accelerate the natural growth of your hair. You just require two ingredients.
- Three tablespoons of Sesame oil and Five tablespoons of Henna Powder.
- First, heat the sesame oil for few minutes and add the henna powder to it.
- Mix it well till the powder dissolves into the oil.
- Cool it down once done and massage your scalp with it for few minutes regularly.
- You should experience the result in few usages.
4. Henna Hair Mask For Deep Conditioning:
Have dry and brittle hair? Nourish your hair with Henna. Use this deep conditioning hair mask every week to pamper your hair.
- Start collecting the ingredients.
- Five Tablespoons of Henna Powder,
- Two tablespoons of Fenugreek powder,
- Three tablespoons of Indian Gooseberry powder,
- a cup of fresh yogurt,
- one tablespoon of dried orange peel powder,
- and two tablespoons of dried hibiscus powder.
- Get a smooth paste by adding all these ingredients.
- Put it on your hair and keep it covered for at least one hour.
- Follow up with a final wash with your shampoo.
5. Henna Hair Mask For Natural Hair Tint:
Hate those ammonia-based hair colors? Try this natural tint. Make a natural color by using.
- Five tablespoons of Henna Powder,
- Two tablespoons of Indian Gooseberry Powder,
- two tablespoons of Acacia Concinna powder,
- One tablespoon of false daisy powder, one tablespoon of dried basil powder,
- one egg white,
- one cup of freshly brewed tea,
- and two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Apply it with a brush on your hair and keep it overnight.
- The next morning wash your hair with herbal shampoo.
- You should get a natural reddish-brown tint to your hair.