Amazing Benefits of Sprouts
A great intake for your Hair & Skin.
1.Promote healthy hair growth and also prevents a variety of hair
2.Improve blood circulation and strengthens and repairs
capillaries to get strong and thick hair.
3.Stimulate hair follicles and encourage the scalp to produce
4.Prevent the corrosion of tissues, reducing the possibility of
premature hair graying.
5.Builds protein in the scalp to maintain strong roots and strands.
6.Contain ample amounts of iron, which are required to carry
oxygen to the scalp, roots, and tresses.
7.Keeps the scalp, roots and hair strands hydrated. It also
promotes regeneration of the scalp cells.
8.It wards off dandruff and removes the debris to encourage new
hair growth. It also helps to alleviate itchy scalp because of its
9.Sprouts add shine, elasticity, and luster to the hair.
1. Sprouts contain nutrition which maintains the health of the skin
and enhances its glow.
2. The antioxidants in sprouts kill the free radicals to protect the
skin from sun damage and skin cancer.
3. Pea sprouts are rich in vitamin B which prevents excess sebum
production and helps in healthy skin formation.
4. It helps to heal the wound at a faster pace and replace
5. Vitamin C in sprouts promotes better skin through the
production of collagen. It provides elasticity to give you more
6. Sprouts decrease inflammation and reduce the risk of acne and
other skin problems.
7. Sprouts contain an abundance of highly active antioxidants that
prevent DNA destruction and protect us from the ongoing
effects of aging.
Also, Read Foods that boost your metabolism