Grey hair is considered a sign of grown older
But several other factors also contribute to premature graying hair like stress, smoking, excessive use of shampoo, conditioner, and gel
As the grey hair appears people try to dye them with hair dyes available in the market.
Dyeing your hair seems an easy solution, but there are lots of side effects that you need to be aware of. The symptoms and damage caused by hair color may not always show up immediately. It may take up to several days or even weeks after hair coloring sessions.
Hence it is always advisable to dye your hair with something natural, like HENNA.
Henna is one of the oldest and widely used products for coloring. Henna contains compounds that stain the hair or skin a dark red or brown color and this makes it a wonderful natural #hairdye.
How to make Henna Dye:
- Boil 2 cups of water and add 2 tbsp black tea, boil until 1 cup left.
- Keep aside to cool down.
- Take 1 beetroot and cut into chunks.
- boil it in 2 cups water until 1 cup left.
- Allow cooling.
- When both liquids are cool.
- strain them and mix together.
Add liquid in 1 cup henna powder.
- 1 egg yolk, and 1 tbsp oil and mix completely.
- Place it in a warm place.
- cover with wrap and allow importing color for 4-6 hours.
- You can also store liquid for later use.