- 1. You will have no additives in your vegetables.
- 2. There will be no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers used.
- 3. Your vegetables will not be genetically modified (GM).
- 4. Eating your own organic vegetables will be much more healthy.
- 5. Your own organic vegetables will be much tastier
- 6. Organic farming is helpful for the environment.
7 Healthy Reasons to grow your own organic vegetable
In last the last 15 years, there has been a massive change towards mechanization and homogenization of farming, which uses pesticides, additives, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and mass-production techniques
All this is clearly affecting human’s health, and new diseases are rapidly spreading amongst humans and animals the most recent one bird’s flu
The World Health Organization produces reveals how the use of chemicals and other products on food, coupled with the manufacturing processes involved, are actually a threat to human health
If you have a place for a few pots or even a small piece of land, it is a best decision to grow your own organic vegetable farm.
Today we are presenting you with 7 reasons for doing this:
1. You will have no additives in your vegetables.
Research by organic food associations has shown that additives in our food can cause heart disease, osteoporosis, migraines, and hyperactivity.
2. There will be no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers used.
Chemical products are applied to obtain crops all the time regardless of plagues or weather conditions and affect the quality of the vegetables. Besides, pesticides are usually poisonous to human health.
3. Your vegetables will not be genetically modified (GM).
Antibiotics, drugs, and hormones are used on vegetables to grow more and larger ones. One of the consequences of this practice are vegetables which look all the same and are usually tasteless. Besides, we end up consuming the hormones that have been used on the vegetables, with the potential risks for health.
4. Eating your own organic vegetables will be much more healthy.
They will not contain any of the products or chemicals named above, and they will be much more natural than any ones you would find at the supermarket. Your health will not be at risk because you will then know that nothing has been added to your vegetables.
5. Your own organic vegetables will be much tastier
The use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, hormones, and antibiotics make vegetables grow unnaturally and take the taste away from them. With organic vegetables, your cooking will be enhanced as their flavor will show fully.
6. Organic farming is helpful for the environment.
Because you will not use pesticides or other equally charming products on your vegetables, you will not harm the soil or the air with the chemicals.
7. When we grow own organic vegetables we are contributing to our own self-sustainability and the sustainability of the earth.
Small communities have been found where people exchange products that they grow naturally, thus contributing to create a friendly and better place for us all.
In the end, eating organic products only means that we do not add anything else to them than they would naturally have. As you can guess, additives, fertilizers, pesticides or hormones are not components of naturally grown food. To better care for your health.
Also, Read How to Remove Pesticides from fruits