Ground ginger is an amazing traditional herb that has been used by the Indians and Chinese over the decades. Ground Ginger is a priceless herb that might help you a lot for a healthy life.
Nowadays, many of us have started using ground ginger in the daily recipe due to the endless health benefits of ground ginger. It is so imperative for a healthy heart and good digestion.
Here are the top ten ways to use ground ginger in regular meals.
1. Ginger Tea:
Ginger tea is so imperative for your health. Ginger tea will be beneficial for the proper maintenance of a digestive system. Simply add ½ spoon of ginger into a cup of boiling water. Enjoy sipping it every morning before a good start.
2. Ginger Compress:
Ginger compress works great for muscle sprains, stomach ache, or any joint pain. You can consume this ginger tea every morning too.
- Once you have made the ginger tea,
- just apply it to the affected area and gently massage it.
- Massaging the affected area with ginger compress is an effective way to combat muscle pain.
- Repeat the sequence for better results.
3. Ginger With Honey Mixture:
Ginger with honey is a good combination of healthy and delicious food. Making the mixture will be simple as it seems. You will be amazed at how easy to maintain a slim body with no belly fat if you drink this super honey mixture at least once a day.
- Making this wonderful juice would not require any manual.
- Simply add two pieces of ginger into a cup of honey and pack it aside.
- Keep it refrigerated for a long time use.
- This simple ginger and honey mixture cannot beat everything when it comes to health and taste.
4. Ginger Syrup:
Ginger syrup is simple, easy, and good for health. Making ginger syrup is so crazy and would not require too much time. Simply add the pinch of ginger to the tea which you have used to drink regularly. As ginger contains a high concentration of antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties, it would get you a slim look and healthy eyes.
5. Ginger Pickle:
Pickle is the part of our regular meal, but many of us don’t know the importance of pickle although they are using it on daily basis. Ginger pickle is yummy and good for your stomach.
You probably feel hungry whenever you have consumed this delicious ginger pickle. To make this delicious Ginger pickle, you need sesame oil which is an instant cooler for your body. Just heat the sesame oil and add ginger pieces to it.
Stir the oil frequently for ten minutes. Get it to a new bottle and keep it aside. Make sure that you have tightened the bottle before refrigerated.
- 17 Best Carbohydrate Rich Food Items That Can Make You Healthy
- 12 Miraculous Health And Beauty Benefits And Uses Of Chamomile Tea
- 10 Most Harmful Side Effects Of Skipping Breakfast
6. Ginger Oxymel:
If you want a flat tummy with no belly, here is what you should try out at least twice a week. This fabulous ginger oxymel cannot beat anything when it comes to health care. Ginger oxymel works great for your tummy, no matter how old are you, If you have any sort of chest congestion, you should consume ginger daily which would get you a better result.
7. Ginger Oil:
Ginger oil is simple as well as easy to use. Simply add the ginger piece to the oil of your choice. You can use almond oil or olive oil. Ginger oil sounds good for your digestive system. In addition to this, simply soak the cotton into this ginger oil and apply it to the affected skin areas which would help to combat the germs and cure the rashes.
8. Ginger Warms Up:
A ginger warm-up helps to warm up your entire body and improve blood circulation throughout the body.
- Add the pinch of salt and a piece of ginger to the water and boil it with medium heat.
- Just pour it into the bowl.
- and let it cool for ten minutes.
- Ginger warms up is ready.
9. Ginger Fizz:
Ginger fizz is specially made for an active and healthy lifestyle. You may experience the energy and fresh, whenever you have consumed this cool ginger juice.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice to one glass of water and stir it will.
- Add the pinch of salt and a piece of ginger to it.
10. Ginger Candy:
Ginger candy would be yummy and delicious candy forever. You can make this yummy recipe for your kids. In addition to all these ground ginger recipes, you can use a piece of ginger in all recipes.