Whiteheads appear commonly in acne porn skin as the cells lining the skin pores get stickier, resulting in clogged pores. Whiteheads appear when skin pores get blocked by impurities like bacteria, sebum & dead skin cells. They look like white bumps that emerge out from the face. In case, whiteheads appear on your face, you can successfully apply one of the following remedies for whiteheads treatment.
Types of Acne pimple
Diet to improve skin condition
15 Home remedies for whiteheads
The fluoride present in the toothpaste can cure acne, pimple & whiteheads.
- First, apply a little amount of toothpaste on the affected area of your face.
- Wait for 30-40 minutes.
- then wash your face with cold water for whiteheads treatment.
2. Sandalwood powder
Sandalwood is one of the best home remedies for all type of skin problems.
- Mix sandalwood powder with rose water to prepare a paste.
- Now apply the paste on your face for 30 minutes & wash it off with fresh water.
- You should use sandalwood powder & rosewater mix on a daily basis for whiteheads treatment.
3. Gram flour:
Gram flour is an exceptional ingredient for deep cleansing, whiteheads treatment & skin exfoliation. So gram flour is helpful for clearing dead skins & extra oil. It also helps to clear unwanted facial hair.
- Prepare a thick paste by mixing two tablespoons of gram flour & a half teaspoon of turmeric powder in sufficient amount of yogurt.
- Apply the paste to your face & wait till it dries completely.
- Now wash your face with fresh water.
- Add some gram flour with one tablespoon of raw milk or rose water.
- Use the mixture as a facemask & wait until it dry.
- Then wash your face with warm water.
Natural lemon juice contains citric acid that treats whiteheads by clearing the skin pores & removing excess oil.
- Apply lemon juice directly on the affected area for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
- If you have sensitive skin,
- then mix the lemon juice with some water to dilute it.
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice, one tablespoon of salt with two tablespoons of milk.
- Rub this mixture on your face for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Honey has good anti-bacterial property, so it proves very effective for whiteheads treatment.
- Mix one teaspoon each of honey & Aloe Vera gel with a pinch of cinnamon powder to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face for 15 minutes & then wash it off.
- Apply honey directly on problem areas after cleansing the skin.
- Wait for 10 minutes & wash off with warm water.
- Prepare a smooth paste by mixing honey with overnight soaked almonds.
- Apply the paste on your face for 20 minutes & then wash it off.
Mash two or three strawberries & mix one tablespoon of honey with it to prepare a paste. Apply the paste on your face & rub gently in circular motions for few minutes. Wait for 15 minutes & then wash it off.
7. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has both antibacterial & anti-fungal properties; that eliminates the bacteria present on the skin. It is also very effective for whiteheads treatment.
- Prepare a mixture by mixing few drops of tea tree oil with water or Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply this mixture on the troubled zone & wait for 30 minutes.
- Now wash your face with cool water.
- You should avoid using tea tree oil directly on your face.
Mix half tablespoon of cinnamon powder, one tablespoon of baking soda, one tablespoon of lemon juice & a little water to prepare a mixture. Apply this natural mask on your face. Wait till it dry & then wash off with warm water.
Oatmeal is slightly abrasive in nature. It works as a natural exfoliate to clear accumulated dead skins & dirt. It also removes excess oil & opens the pores.
- Prepare a mixture by mixing two tablespoons of oatmeal, three tablespoons of yogurt, one tablespoon of lemon juice & one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on your face & wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water to see the change.
- Grind some almonds & mix it with some rosewater & one-teaspoon oatmeal to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the troubled area.
- Wait for 15 minutes, and then wash your face with cold water.
10. Sugar scrub
Sugar is a magnificent natural exfoliation for the skin. Mix a few drops of olive oil & one teaspoon of sugar to prepare a mixture.
- Apply the solution on your face with the help of a soft toothbrush & keep rubbing for 5-10 minutes.
- Now wash off your face with cold water.
- Apply this remedy once a week.
- Mix one tablespoon of sugar & one tablespoon of honey to prepare a solution.
- Apply the mixture on your face & rub gently in circular motions for some time.
- Wait for few minutes & then wash your face.
11. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is good for clearing excess oils. It also has antiseptic & antibacterial property.
- Prepare a solution by mixing one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water.
- Apply the solution on your face with a cotton ball.
- Wait for 10 minutes & then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Prepare a paste by mixing cornstarch with apple cider vinegar & apply it on the troubled zone for 15- 30 minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
12. Baking soda
Baking soda is an effective & simple remedy for whiteheads treatment.
- Mix one tablespoon baking soda with a little water & prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your troubled area.
- Wait for some time till it dry.
- Then wash your face with cool water.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C & superb for dull skin. Simply rub a piece of tomato on your face, especially on the affected area. Wait for 5-10 minutes & then wash it off. You can also apply the tomato juice directly on your face.
Facial steam or sauna is one of the best natural remedies for whiteheads treatment. Steaming opens the clogged pores & cleans dirt, oil & dead skin cells. Boil some water in a pan to create steam.
- Turn off the heat & place your face over the container while holding a towel over head to trap the steam around your face.
- Allow the steam to soak into your face for 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, dry your skin with the help of a clean towel.
- Additionally, you can also add few drops of essential oils like that of lemon, chamomile, rosemary, etc. in the water.
15. Egg white
Egg white is one of the best home remedies for whiteheads treatment.
- Mix one egg white with a teaspoon of lemon juice & apply it on your face.
- Wait for 30 minutes & wash your face with lukewarm water.
- In case you feel dryness, use a good moisturizer.