We have brought natural remedies for Acid Reflux and Heartburn
Using antacids for Acid reflux or heartburn will create more acid imbalance in your body
Using natural remedies for these conditions provides you a way that you can rebalance your stomach digestion problems. You will also gain the additional health benefits that these remedies provide
Discover 3 different natural remedies that will help you with your acid reflux or heartburn
Here is a list of natural remedies that you can use when you have acid reflux or heartburn. No need to use antacids, which have unwanted side effects and contain aluminum, which has been associated with senility and Alzheimer’s disease.
Anise, peppermint, and lavender
Here’s a tea that you can make to help you with acid reflux or heartburn.
- It will help you reduce the amount of acid you have in your stomach.
- Mix together equal amounts of aniseed, peppermint, and lavender.
- Make an infusion of this tea:
* boiling 2 ½ cup distilled water
* pour this water over a teaspoon of the herbal mixture
* let this tea sit for 3- 5 minutes
* strain the tea and add a little bit of honey if you like.
* place this tea in a thermos
Drink up to 8 oz in the morning and 8 oz in the evening to get relief of acid reflux.
Aniseed or Anise
is a powerful herb that helps in digestive conditions and has many other benefits for your body. Use only the ash-colored anise called green anise, European anise or sweet anise. There are two other types of anise, star anise and caraway, which should not be used here.
is another powerful herb for stomach conditions or heartburn. It helps in digestion, stomach distension, cramps, ulcers, and gas.
known for it scent has enormous healing activity for your body. Is also an excellent stomach aid. It is useful in reducing acid in the stomach.
Betaine, Pepsin, and Papaya digestive enzymes
As you get older, your stomach weakens in its ability to produce hydrochloric acid to digest protein. It is an undigested protein that leads to acid reflux or heartburn. Use digestive enzymes that contain Betain, pepsin, or HCl with each meal to make sure you digest all of your protein.
Papaya digestive enzymes, which contain papain, are also excellent for protein digestion and you can use them with each meal. Use 500mg or more of papaya enzymes per meal.
Pineapples are a storehouse of enzymes and contain bromelain, an enzyme that reduces protein. Pineapples support digestion, reduce inflammation, and supports wound healing. The fresh juice has a high level of enzymes that will help you stop your acid reflux.
You can also buy bromelain as a tablet and take 200 – 500mg per meal.
Chicory comes from a family of bitter herbs that contain endive and escarole.
- Boil 1 ½ cup of chicory root for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After it holds to room temperature.
- drink this tea to correct acid reflux or heartburn.
- Adding these herbs to your salad will also have benefits in preventing acid reflux.
- Eating those foods that are alkaline is the best way to avoid acid reflux and heartburn.
- Using the remedies listed here will give relief from your acid reflux.
- But more importantly add a salad to your diet every day and you will have less acid reflux in your life.
Also, Read Home Remedies for heartburn-relief