When a red, hot, swollen pimple appears prominent on your face, your beauty & mood may end up getting ruined in no time. Pimples, acne, zits, bumps & spots, whatever you want to call them, they are embarrassing & cause lots of discomﬁture. Pimples are an inﬂammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands or oil glands become infected with bacteria, swell up & fill with pus.
Causes of acne
How to get rid of pimples permanently using home remedies
kindly note you should not try all the remedies at the same and it takes 3 to 9 months to fully recover from acne you have to be patient about it even a doctor will not treat acne in 1 or 7 days your eating habit plays a major role in acne treatment eat food which is good for body.
Ice gives you instant relief from pimples. Ice helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, tightening skin pores, removing dirt & oil accumulated on the skin.
- First, takes an ice cube 3:
- wrap it up in a soft the clean piece of cloth.
- Apply it on the affected area for few minutes.
- Wait for few minutes & keep repeating the process.
Lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C, is good for all types of skin. Lemon juice contains citric acid, which helps to exfoliate the skin. The mild citric acid also acts as an antiseptic it kills the bacteria in the gland While working as an astringent to dry up excess oil.
- Apply some white toothpaste on the affected area of the skin before bed.
- leave it overnight.
- Then wash your face with cool water in the morning.
Steaming is very good for your skin as it helps to open up pores prevent them from being clogged. Steaming also helps to clear oils, dirt & bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inﬂammation. Steaming works well for people with pimples & acne.
- Take a large container with hot water & place your face above it.
- Now drape a towel over your head to trap the steam.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes, and then
- rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- After drying.
- Apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Garlic is wonderful for ﬁghting acne due to its high level of antioxidants as well as its antifungal, antibacterial & antiviral properties. The sulfur in garlic is also effective for quick healing of pimples.
- Don’t apply the garlic Without weakening it ﬁrst.
- Rub the garlic clove & juice of the garlic on the affected area.
- Leave it for few minutes wash
- your face with lukewarm water.
In case of sensitive skin, try crushing the garlic & let it soak in water for )0 minutes. After that add some Aloe Vera gel into it & apply it on the affected area for pimple treatment.
7. Baking soda
Baking soda is a very effective home remedy for pimple treatment. It exfoliates, reduces inﬂammation & clears up the skin.
- Make a thick paste by mixing a few drops of water or lemon juice to the baking soda.
- Apply this paste on your clean face
- let it dry.
- Now wash your face with Warm water.
- apply a good moisturizer.
Honey is a natural antibiotic, which makes it effective for treating & reducing pimples. Honey is a common antibiotic, helpful in eliminating bacteria that causes pimples.
- Apply some honey over the affected area.
- Let it dry for an hour or leave it on overnight.
- Then wash it off with water.
- Take two tablespoons of hone.
- 3 one teaspoon of cinnamon.
- make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face or the affected area
- leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with normal water.
Cucumber works as an anti-inﬂammatory & it contains potassium, vitamin A, Vitamin C vitamin E. It works well on pimples & helps to reduce redness.
- Grind a cucumber.
- add few drops of lemon juice.
Apply this paste on your face.
- leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing off.
- Soak one or two fresh-diced cucumbers in the water for an hour & then use the strained water to wash your face.
Papaya is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A. It helps to remove dead skin cells & oil from the skin, leaving it soft & smooth. It also reduces inﬂammation & prevents the pus from forming.
- Mash a papaya to form a paste.
- apply it on your face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- rinse your face with lukewarm Water.
11. Egg whites
- Egg white is a great home remedy for getting rid of pimples.
- Simply separate the egg white from the yolk & apply the egg white on your face or the affected area.
- Leave it for an hour or overnight & then wash your face with lukewarm water.
For centuries, sandalwood is being used for skin treatment. Sandalwood is being used as an herbal antiseptic for its antibacterial trait. Again, it is also used for curing bruises, scratches & burn.
- Make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of sandalwood powder with a half tablespoon of
- Apply a coat of this paste on your face & keep it for about 20 minutes.
- By doing this, you can reduce your pimples & make your skin smooth.
- Make a paste of sandalwood powder 81 rose water
on a rough surface.
- Then apply the paste on your face for an hour or for overnight & then wash it with cold water for pimple removal.
How often to use: Do this 3 times a week.
13. Apple cider vinegar
Another best home remedy for pimple treatment is apple cider vinegar. It has antibacterial & antifungal properties.
- Take a cotton ball 3: dip it in the apple cider Vinegar.
- Apply it on the skin for overnight.
- You can feel its effectiveness on the next morning.
14. Salt & Olive Oil
- Make a paste of salt & olive oil & apply it to the affected area.
- Wash it off after some time.
- Before you go to bed, apply a cold pack or an ice pack on your face.
- It helps to reduce the swelling on your face & redness in a pimple.
Peppermint has antiviral & antibacterial properties that eliminate bacteria that cause pimples. The cooling & soothing effect of the menthol display in peppermint helps to reduce irritation & redness caused by pimples.
- -Crush some peppermint leaves to extract the juice.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- wash your face with cold water.
16. Basil leaves
The liquid extracted from basil leaves is very effective for pimple treatment.
- Take a few basil leaves.
- Dip them in warm water for around 20 minutes.
- Apply the extracted liquid on the affected area.
- leave it for overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- See the difference in your skin.
How often to use: 3 times a week is enough until you see changes in acne.
17. Orange peel
Orange peel paste is one of the ﬁnest home remedies for a pimple. It is full of vitamin C, citric acid & astringent properties. Vitamin C is particularly helpful for rebuilding new healthy cells & gives your skin a shiny look.
- Take one tablespoon of orange peel powder & a few drops of water.
- Make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face or the affected area for half an hour.
- Then rinse it off with normal water and apply a good moisturizer.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times a week until you see changes in your acne
18. Banana peel
Just as bananas are effective for skin, the peels are also good in treating pimple & acne. The peel has lutein, which is a very powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce inﬂammation & allows healthy cell growth.
Peel the banana & rub the peel on your face in a circular motion to get relief from the redness & discomfort caused by acne.
- When you have covered your face entirely with the peel.
- keep it for 30 minutes 3:
- then wash it off.
19. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has both anti-inﬂammatory & antibacterial properties, which makes it one of the
best remedy for pimples & acne. It reduces inﬂammation, pimple redness & removes oiliness of the skin.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on your face or the affected area.
- Leave it for an hour or overnight.
- You have to keep repeating this process on a daily basis until the pimples get removed completely.
Aspirin has anti-inﬂammatory property, which provides a quick & easy way for pimple treatment.
- Crush an aspirin tablet & add a few drops of water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- leave for an overnight & then wash off in the morning.
21. Indian Herbal Medicine SAFI
A huge number of people in India prefer HAMDARD SAFI herbal syrup to cure acne naturally it cleans the liver and removes bad toxins from blood also helps in digestion.
Theingeridients used in SAFI are
Sana Sheesham,Sandal, Gilo, Harar, Chiraita, Nilkanthi, Neem, Tulsi, Chob, chini, Keekar
Brahmi, Kasni , Unnab,Revand Chini, Qand Safaid, Shora Desi.
How SAFI works
- Impurities in blood
- Cleanses blood
- Pimple & Acne start to disappear
- Glowing skin
Note : SAFI has some side effects also in some women monthly periods may get delayed consult your physician before taking and during pregnancy it is not recommended.