This Article will tell you how to get rid of dark lips naturally and make it pink
Causes of dark lips
- 1. Lifestyle and Habits
- 2. Lip Cosmetics/Products
- 3. Anemia
- 4. Bad Eating Habits
- 5. Lentigo
- 6. Toxins and Poisoning
- 8. Dehydration
- 9.Caffeine and Hot Beverages
- 10. Not Taking Care of Lips
- 11.injuries and allergic reactions
- 12.Inappropriate dental fixtures may also cause darkness on the lips. But, it is rare.\13.You may get an allergy from particular toothpaste. Allergy creates darkness on the lips lastly.
- 14.Hormonal changing levels for infection, age, and diseases are also responsible for black lips.
Home Remedies for dark lips
- Squeeze a lemon and apply the juice on your lips before going to bed.
- Follow this simple remedy daily for one to two months.
- Take a thin slice of lemon,
- sprinkle a bit of sugar on top and rub it on your lips.
- It will exfoliate dead cells so new; fresh skin can appear.
- Use this remedy daily for a few weeks.
You can prepare a mixture of one-half teaspoon each of lemon juice, glycerin, and honey.
Apply it on your lips before going to bed. Do this daily until you see positive results.
Remedy 4 Video tutorial
You can buy Effective Product for Dark lips we have listed after reading users review from Amazon
[amazon_link asins=’B013K03O0E,B010Q61JY8,B01FW94GBM,B01N116PA3,B01HJPM5P6,B019GQXN1Q,B016B82MJQ’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’offersvalle0d-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’e8d2f6af-242c-11e7-be36-8b3e05d4fc21′]