Are you unsatisfied and unconfident with your skin color?
Do you suppose that the current environment and lifestyle have negative impacts on your skin complexion?
And do you want to have white and beautiful skin without supporting any beauty salon or spending a lot of money on expensive cosmetics?
Don’t worry about that! This post will show you some natural and effective ways how to get whitening and glowing skin with homemade face packs. Continue reading this article to understand more.
1 Honey And Lemon Face Pack For Skin Whitening
In the list of good answers to the question “how to get whiten and glowing skin?”, the combination of honey and lemon is highly appreciated.
Thanks to a large number of vitamins and antioxidants in honey, it can help to nourish and brighten your skin effectively.
Meanwhile, lemon has the great functions of removing the dead skin cells, treating boils & acne, and whitening the skin fast. Thus, what you have to do is to follow the directions below.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with lemon juice, and then stir them well
- Apply the above mixture to your face
- Rinse it off with the warm water after waiting for 20 minutes
- Follow this way 1-2 times a week
2 Yogurt & Oatmeal Face Pack For Brightening Skin
Yogurt is very rich in lactic acids and vitamins, which can aid in removing the old skin cells, getting rid of the tanned skin, and protecting your skin from aging. Additionally, yogurt also contains the necessary minerals that can help to restore and stimulate the new skin cells quickly.
Oatmeal is a great ingredient to whiten your skin due to its high level of vitamin A and vitamin E. Besides, oatmeal also possesses saponins that will cleanse, moisturize the skin, eliminate the dead skin cells and treat oily skin as well.
Furthermore, it is very effective in curing the boils on your skin thanks to its avenanthramide – a natural anti-inflammatory property. How to get whitening and glowing skin with this face pack? Follow the following directions:
- Put 3 tablespoons of fresh yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal into a small glass
- Stir it well to make a paste
- Apply the paste to your skin, and then massage it gently
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water for the last step
- Remember to repeat this process 2-3 times a week
3 Honey & Aloe Vera Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Using honey is also a great way how to brighten the skin naturally and effectively. This is because it contains many nutrients, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc. that can regenerate and promote the growth of new skin cells.
Especially, honey has the wonderful effects of moisturizing, preventing the aging process, and brightening the skin thanks to the appearance of strong antioxidants and necessary vitamins in this magic ingredient.
In addition, aloe vera is very rich in cinnamic acids, vitamin B1, B2, B6, and micronutrients that can help to get rid of the dead skin cells and regenerate the new ones. Therefore, aloe vera, when being mixed with honey, will bring beautiful white skin. Follow the following steps to get the best result.
- Extract the gel from aloe vera leaves.
- Mix aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoons of honey
- Apply the above mixture to your skin and wait for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with clean water
- Follow the above directions twice per week to whiten your skin quickly
4 Potato & Lemon Face Pack For Skin Brightening
It can be said that potato and lemon are a fantastic combination to get glowing skin. According to many experts, potato contains a large amount of vitamin A, B1, B6, B12, E, and strong antioxidants that can bring you natural white skin without leaving any side effects.
Besides, vitamin C in potatoes can prevent the aging process and lighten the skin effectively. Like a potato, lemon is also rich in vitamin C and natural acids which can help to brighten the skin and tighten the pores fast. To perform this method correctly, you should refer to the following directions.
- Boil the potato, and then grind it well
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the ground potato
- Mix it nicely
- Apply the mixture to your face
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with lukewarm water
- Perform this remedy 2-3 times a week.
5 Turmeric & Coconut oil Face Pack For Skin Glowing
Many researchers have shown that turmeric is very high in antioxidants that can slow down the aging process on your skin. Especially, vitamin C in turmeric helps to increase collagen production, maintain skin elasticity and lighten skin excellently.
Moreover, it is also good at stimulating skin regeneration and keeping skin soft. Therefore, turmeric, when being combined with coconut oil, not only brings you white skin but also gives you soft and smooth skin.
- Put a ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a small cup
- Mix them well to make a paste
- Apply the combination to your face, and massage it gently
- Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water
- Rewash your face with cold water and dry it
- Do this way twice per week to get the best result
6 Coconut Oil & Yogurt Face Mask For Glowing Skin
As you may know, coconut oil has the wonderful functions of moisturizing and brightening the skin due to the existence of some useful ingredients, such as lauric acid, capric acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, etc.
Meanwhile, yogurt contains many natural antibiotics to regenerate skin quickly and effectively. Also, yogurt is very rich in lactic acids, which can whiten the skin and remove dead skin cells. Thus, using the combination of coconut oil and yogurt regularly will bring an amazing improvement to your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Stir it nicely
- Place the above mixture on your skin and massage it gently
- After 10 minutes, clean your face with cool water
- Repeat this process 3 times a week
7 Baking Soda & Honey Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Baking soda is one of the best natural ingredients for whitening and glowing skin. It contains sodium that can eliminate the dead skin cells and tanned skin area. Thanks to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, baking soda can help to prevent your skin from infection.
While honey is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants that can take care of skin effectively. Therefore, your skin will be whiter and softer if you actively take care of it with this combination.
- Put 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of honey into a small bowl
- Mix them well
- Apply the solution to your face
- Wait for 5 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water
- Do this remedy 2 times a week
It can’t be denied that using natural ingredients to take care of your skin is the most effective remedy to get brightening and soft skin. Above are 7 natural homemade face packs to get whitening and glowing skin quickly and effectively.
You must have noticed that most of the skin lightening and fairness products contain papaya extracts. Papaya contains enzymes and skin lightening agents which would help to exfoliate the dead skin cells and reveal the brighter skin.
It also works amazingly to remove the stubborn tan.
- You would need a few pieces of peeled papaya.
- Mash it properly to get a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash off later with cold water.
- You can follow this remedy thrice a week to get the best results.
Yogurt contains natural lactic acid which helps to deep cleanse the skin and exfoliate it to get rid of dead skin cells. It also helps to lighten the skin tone and remove the dark spots as well as blemishes.
- You would need to take a fresh yogurt and massage it all over your face and neck for a few minutes.
- Keep it for another 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- You can follow this remedy daily to see the visible results.
- It also helps to remove the suntan and dark patches effectively.
How can we forget the lemon when we are talking about fair skin. Lemon contains a high amount of vitamin c and natural bleaching properties. It helps to lighten the skin tone and reduce dark spots.
No wonder it is being used as a core ingredient in various fairness and skin lightening products.
- You can simply squeeze out the fresh lemon juice.
- Apply it on your face with the help of a cotton ball.
- Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- You can follow this remedy daily for the best results.
- Sensitive skin beauties can dilute the juice in water and apply.
Cucumber contains natural astringent and skin-lightening properties. It helps to control the excess sebum production and lighten the skin tone with regular usage. It also works best for dark circles as well.
- You would need cucumber and grate it.
- Extract a juice from it and apply it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- You can follow this remedy twice a week to get the best results.
- You can also freeze the cucumber juice into ice trays and use these ice cubes to massage your face.
12. Tomato Juice:
Tomato also contains natural bleaching properties. It would help you to lighten the skin tone and also bleach the facial hair. The remedy is very simple.
- You would just need to cut the tomato into two halves.
- Rub the one half on your face in a circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Let it sit for another 5 minutes.
- Wash off later with cold water.
- You can follow this remedy on alternate days to see the visible results.
Potato contains natural bleaching properties which help to lighten the skin tone and also reduce the dark circles with regular usage.
- You would need to take a potato and peel it. Grate it and extract juice from it.
- Apply this juice all over your face with cotton.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off later with cold water.
- You can follow this remedy daily to get a fairer skin tone.
Honey contains natural skin lightening and nourishing properties which help to brighten the skin and also keep it hydrated. The remedy is very simple.
- You would simply need to apply a thick layer of raw honey on your face and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Wash off later with cold water.
- Follow this remedy daily to see visible results.
- You can also add honey to your homemade face masks to get additional benefits.
- Honey would also help you to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and acne scars effectively.
15. Rose Water:
Rose Water is a magical ingredient for our skin. It contains natural brightening, astringent, moisturizing, and soothing properties. You can prepare the rose water at your home also.
- You can splash the rose water regularly on your face or you can use it as a toner after cleansing.
- Add it to your face masks and you would be able to see the instant glow on your face.
- It would help to control the excess oil secretion,
- shrink large pores and brighten your skin tone.
All contents provided are for informational and educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.