How To Get Whitening And Glowing Skin With Homemade Face Packs
Are you unsatisfied and unconfident with your skin color?
Do you suppose that the current environment and lifestyle have negative impacts on your skin complexion? And do you want to have white and beautiful skin without supporting any beauty salon or spending a lot of money on expensive cosmetics? Don’t worry about that! This post will show you some natural and effective ways on how to get whitening and glowing skin with homemade face packs. Continue reading this article to understand more.
Honey And Lemon Face Pack For Skin Whitening
In the list of the good answers to the question “how to get whiten and glowing skin?”, the combination of honey and lemon is highly appreciated. Thanks to a large number of vitamins and antioxidants in honey, it can help to nourish and brighten your skin effectively. Meanwhile, lemon has the great functions of removing the dead skin cells, treating boils & acne and whitening the skin fast. Thus, what you have to do is to follow the directions below.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with lemon juice, and then stir them well
- Apply the above mixture to your face
- Rinse it off with the warm water after waiting for 20 minutes
- Follow this way 1-2 times a week
Yogurt & Oatmeal Face Pack For Brightening Skin
Yogurt is very rich in lactic acids and vitamins, which can aid in removing the old skin cells, getting rid of the tanned skin and protecting your skin from aging. Additionally, yogurt also contains the necessary minerals that can help to restore and stimulate the new skin cells quickly. Oatmeal is a great ingredient to whiten your skin due to its high level of vitamin A and vitamin E. Besides, oatmeal also possesses saponins that will cleanse, moisturize the skin, eliminate the dead skin cells and treat the oily skin as well. Furthermore, it is very effective in curing the boils on your skin thanks to its avenanthramide – a natural anti-inflammatory property. How to get whitening and glowing skin with this face pack? Follow the following directions:
- Put 3 tablespoons of fresh yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal into a small glass
- Stir it well to make a paste
- Apply the paste to your skin, and then massage it gently
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water for the last step
- Remember to repeat this process 2-3 times a week
Honey & Aloe Vera Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Using honey is also a great way on how to brighten the skin naturally and effectively. This is because it contains many nutrients, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc. that can regenerate and promote the growth of new skin cells. Especially, honey has the wonderful effects of moisturizing, preventing the aging process and brightening the skin thanks to the appearance of strong antioxidants and necessary vitamins in this magic ingredient. In addition, aloe vera is very rich in cinnamic acids, vitamin B1, B2, B6 and micronutrients that can help to get rid of the dead skin cells and regenerate the new ones. Therefore, aloe vera, when being mixed with honey, will bring a beautiful and white skin. Follow the following steps to get the best result.
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaves.
- Mix aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoons of honey
- Apply the above mixture to your skin and wait for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with clean water
- Follow the above directions twice per week to whiten your skin quickly
Potato & Lemon Face Pack For Skin Brightening
It can be said that potato and lemon is a fantastic combination to get glowing skin. According to many experts, potato contains a large amount of vitamin A, B1, B6, B12, E and strong antioxidants that can bring you a natural white skin without leaving any side effects. Besides, vitamin C in potato can prevent the aging process and lighten the skin effectively. Like a potato, lemon is also rich in vitamin C and natural acids which can help to brighten the skin and tighten the pores fast. To perform this method correctly, you should refer to the following directions.
- Boil the potato, and then grind it well
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the ground potato
- Mix it nicely
- Apply the mixture to your face
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with lukewarm water
- Perform this remedy 2-3 times a week.
Turmeric & Coconut oil Face Pack For Skin Glowing
Many researchers have shown that turmeric is very high in antioxidants that can slow down the aging process on your skin. Especially, vitamin C in turmeric helps to increase collagen production, maintain skin elasticity and lighten skin excellently. Moreover, it is also good at stimulating the skin regeneration and keeping skin soft. Therefore, turmeric, when being combined with coconut oil, not only brings you a white skin but also gives you a soft and smooth skin.
- Put a ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a small cup
- Mix them well to make a paste
- Apply the combination to your face, and massage it gently
- Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water
- Rewash your face with cold water and dry it
- Do this way twice per week to get the best result
Coconut Oil & Yogurt Face Mask For Glowing Skin
As you may know, coconut oil has the wonderful functions of moisturizing and brightening the skin due to the existence of some useful ingredients, such as lauric acid, capric acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, etc. Meanwhile, yogurt contains many natural antibiotics to regenerate skin quickly and effectively. Also, yogurt is very rich in lactic acids, which can whiten the skin and remove the dead skin cells. Thus, using the combination of coconut oil and yogurt regularly will bring an amazing improvement to your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Stir it nicely
- Place the above mixture on your skin and massage it gently
- After 10 minutes, clean your face with cool water
- Repeat this process 3 times a week
Baking Soda & Honey Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Baking soda is one of the best natural ingredients for whitening and glowing skin. It contains sodium that can eliminate the dead skin cells and tanned skin area. Thanks to the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, baking soda can help to prevent your skin from infection. While honey is loaded with vitamins and antioxidant that can take care of skin effectively. Therefore, your skin will be whiter and softer if you actively take care of it with this combination.
- Put 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of honey into a small bowl
- Mix them well
- Apply the solution to your face
- Wait for 5 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water
- Do this remedy 2 times a week
It can’t be denied that using the natural ingredients to take care of your skin is the most effective remedy to get a brightening and soft skin. Above are 7 natural homemade face packs to get whitening and glowing skin quickly and effectively. All contents provided are for informational and educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.