What is food poisoning?
Causes of Food poisoning
- Not cooked
- Not kept in hygiene place.
- left out for too long
- handled by someone who is ill or hasn’t washed their hands.
Prevention of food poisoning
Foods and drinks to avoid
In food poisoning the body is already in offensive mode, the better we should not give
more chance to make this disease critical.
The number priority has to be to avoid the foods that make you sick in the first place
remove the suspect food from your list of foods even if it is your favorite food until you are completely well and good and free from food poisoning.
The following foods are not good for the stomach.
- Seasoned food
- Dairy products
- Foods high in fiber
- Spicy foods
- Caffeine (Soda, energy, drinks, coffee, tea.)
- Fried foods
- Fatty foods
- Any other diarrhea medications.
17Always Wash Before Touching Food
16Use Separate Boards
15Wash Your Fruits and Veggies
14Defrost Your Food
13Don’t have Pink Bits
12Check the Dates
11Never Induce Vomiting
How do you get rid of food poisoning naturally
9Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar,
- Lemon juice made from two to four lemons or Grapefruit seed extract
- About two to five drops mixed in water.
2See Your Doctor
Medical Research links