Phentermine is a drug used in medication to lose weight along with proper diet and exercise. It is a derivative of amphetamine, which is famous both as highly addictive and potentially dangerous. Phentermine suppresses the appetite and ultimately results in weight loss. It is controlled in many countries but is available in the US as a prescribed drug.
Phentermine claims –
- It is an appetite suppressor
- It leads to a reduction or loss of weight.
- It increases the energy of an individual.
Phentermine online is sold solely in the form of pills, as well as in combination with other weight loss drugs such as Topiramate.
- Phentermine is known to act on weight loss leading to a healthy life genuinely.
- No requirement for long term medication as the dosage involves short term medication, at most for 12 weeks.
- Stimulants like caffeine do not reduce the rate of weight loss even after the prescription has stopped.
- Patients don’t feel tired or nauseous as they feel for other weight loss tablets.
These versatile qualities of Phentermine make this the most suitable drug for people who want to lose weight. This drug does wonders for the obese as they help in reducing their weight thereby minimizing the risks of severe diseases like heart diseases and diabetes.
The Korean Journal of Family Medicines quoted, “Phentermine is significantly effective for weight loss.” Along with this research presented in the journal, “Obesity Pharmacotherapy” concluded Phentermine “provides arguably the greatest weight loss of the obesity drugs.”
How to use Phentermine?
Using Phentermine varies from person to person. The medical conditions, along with your response to the therapy play an essential part in deciding the method to intake Phentermine. Some diverse forms of Phentermine include:
- Phentermine Capsules: One capsule at least 2 hours before breakfast.
- Extended-release Phentermine: Before breakfast.
- Disintegrating Phentermine Tablet: In the morning, breakfast is optional.
- Phentermine Tablet: One before breakfast or within two hours after breakfast.
It’s highly recommended not to take Phentermine tablets before bed as it results in restlessness and some cases insomnia. It is important to take the advice of your doctor before starting on a course of Phentermine. Under his supervision, you can rest assure that Phentermine is right for you with no potential harm.
Precautions and Warnings:
- Phentermine is strict “no” if you are pregnant or intend to be pregnant.
- Take doctors’ advice before starting Phentermine if you are breastfeeding.
- If you are under 18 years, have some medical issues, or undergoing any other medication program, seek doctors’ concerns.
- Do not abruptly start taking the drugs. Ask your doctor if you can take them, get a prescription, and accordingly plan your weight loss regime.
Does Phentermine really help?
Phentermine helps in reducing weight even in the short term if combined with proper diet, exercises, and supplements. Be under doctors’ supervision and maintain strict eating habits for squeezing the best results out of Phentermine.
Give a start to your weight loss journey soon!