Home-based beauty treatment for glowing skin
Are you tired of going to a salon every day? Have you lost the glow from your skin? Have you tried all the possible remedies to eliminate the unwanted skin pores, pigmentation, dry cells, skin toxins, skin tanning, and other such skin issues? Then you must try out exfoliation. It is simple yet effective skin treatment that can be practiced at home.
Exfoliation is one of the essential aspects of your regular skincare schedule for body and face. Whether you are dealing with skin pores, red and dark marks on your face, pigmentation, dry skin or you notice ingrowing hairs on your skin, exfoliation can aid you to eliminate all the skin issues.
Exfoliation is the process of removal of the dead and dry skin cells from the surface of your skin and leads to the generation of new cells. This way, this process can provide you with a natural looking yet glowing skin within a few days. apart from sorting out the skin-related issues, exfoliation is also known for increasing blood circulation and thereby maintain your skin. Now you might be wondering “how often should you exfoliate your body, what is the right procedure to practice exfoliation, and what are its benefits”. So before moving on to the benefits let’s discuss how many times should you opt for this treatment?
How often should you exfoliate your body?
If you desire to get rid of unwanted skin pores, ingrowing hairs, skin tanning, and much more then what is better than opting for exfoliation? Yes, you read it right. Exfoliation cleans up your skin cells and removes the dry cells hence, giving you a fresh skin. According to the clinical reports and famous doctor’s recommendation, it is advisable to practice exfoliation at least once a week to keep your skin healthy and glowing. However, people with dry skin should practice the same twice a week. Though exfoliation is not associated with any harmful side-effects, if you are undergoing any premedical skincare medications then consult your doctor prior to opting for this remedy.
Is exfoliation beneficial for your skin?
Exfoliation has proven to be advantageous in most of the skin-related problems. Here are some major benefits you can expect from this easy home-based skincare treatment.
- usually, the people dealing with blemished skin prefer to stripping their skin to eliminate bacteria out of the same. Though you can prevent bacterial infection using this treatment, it will dry your skin and thus will result in irritation. In such cases, I would suggest you exfoliate your skin by applying a nice moisturizing lotion or men’s facial scrubs(it should be soft and lighter than the usual creams) and killing the entire bacteria without drying out your skin cells.
do you notice clogged pores over your face? Exfoliation can turn out to be the best possible remedy for eradicating the blackheads and whiteheads from your chin, nose, and foreheads.
- Pigmentation–skin pigmentation are the dark spots that generally comes with age, hormonal imbalance, and during pregnancy. These spots get even more apparent with the skin aging. Exfoliation breaks out the pigmented cells from your skin. It not only lightens the dark and apparent spots but fades away the same grade.
- Dry skin – Exfoliation is mainly known for getting rid of the dry and dead skin cells. If you notice flakey and scaly areas in your skin then practice exfoliation and observe the changes.
- General health – apart from increasing the blood circulation and maintain the lymphatic system of your body, it removes the fatty tissues, drains out the hazardous and unwanted toxins from your skin, and encourage the development of new skill cells.
How to exfoliate your skin?
- Apply a mild facial scrub gently in your skin using circular motions.
- After applying the scrub, use a brush along with a cleansing soap.
- Use a glycolic mask to drain toxins out of the body.
- Rinse off your face with warm water and let it dry
- once your face is exfoliated, use a soft and a lightweight skin moisturizer to remove the dry skin cells, red spots, and dead skin.
So this way exfoliation can treat almost all of your skin problems within a short period. Since, exfoliation creates fresh cells by increasing the blood circulation, in order to stay hydrated, it is highly recommended to increase the intake of water while undergoing this treatment. Also, once you have applied the moisturizer and exfoliated your body, avoid going out or expose your skin to the ultraviolet rays for at least 20-24 hours.
At the same time, it is equally essential to get a good moisturizer that should be adequate enough to hydrate your inner as well as outer skin.