Male reproductive organ stretching refers to using your hands or even a device to increase the length or girth of your organ. Though there’s evidence to suggest that stretching can improve your size, the results are generally minimal. sometimes, they may even be temporary.
A lot of men want to have a bigger male reproductive organ. A recent study published by the University of Kentucky surveyed around 15000 people found that around 45% of men wish to increase their male reproductive organ size. Many men were intrested in penis enlargement surgery.
male reproductive organ sizes around the world
What does not work for male reproductive organ enlargement?
All these do not work, we can say all this stuff are just a waste of money and time can lead to side effects too.
Does surgery work for male reproductive organ enlargement?
The American Urologic association declared that male reproductive organ enlargement surgery are not safe or effective for increasing penis thickness and length in adults.
Read on to find out more about the way male reproductive organ stretching works, the way to establish realistic expectations, and safe stretching methods you can try in your home.
How does male reproductive organ stretching work?
It’s important to not forget that a lot of the evidence about the male reproductive organ extending is anecdotal.
male reproductive organ Stretching exercises
Manual stretching exercises require using your hands to massage the cells across the length of your manhood. This is intended to stretch the skin and create “micro-tears” in the veins. The tissues may appear engorged as they cure, making your male reproductive organ look longer. Some exercises also assert to improve girth. Girth exercises, like jelqing, will also be cantered around tissue massage. Consistency is important to keep both of these purported results.
Even though researchers have analyzed penile extension devices, it’s still unclear how well they might do the job. A male reproductive organ pump is a cylinder-shaped, air-filled chamber that you attach to a pelvic area. They’re known to make an erection. Some anecdotes also assert that consistent use can finally raise your penis length.
Penile traction devices are also common. The system pulls in your male reproductive organ to modify its curvature. Traction apparatus are used to take care of Peyronie’s disease, but more research is needed to ascertain how successful they are.
What the research says
Research on male reproductive organ stretching methods is restricted. Not one of the studies that were done stage to anyone technique as a great means to permanently lengthen the penis. But a temporary increase in dimension may be possible.
One 2010 inspection reported that guys who used the Andro male reproductive organ stretching apparatus saw a rise in size with prolonged daily use. Participants used the device for six hours every day for over four weeks. Much more study is available for traction apparatus, although not necessarily for increasing organ length:
A 2011 study discovered that guys who wore traction apparatus for as much as nine hours every day over three weeks gained up to an inch in length. A 2013 review of penile traction studies found that traction devices were useful for correcting organ curving or deformities, not raising length.
A 2016 report also found that traction devices had negligible lengthening effects. There is no harm in attempting stretching exercises. They might help you feel more comfortable with your male reproductive organ size and visual appeal.
Stretching Exercises Before you perform any manual extending:
- Only do these exercises while you’re flaccid.
- Sit or stand against a table or wall as you’re performing them.
- Only do these exercises a couple of times per day to prevent injury.
- Talk to your doctor if you want to hold those exercises more or do them more frequently.
To manually stretch your male reproductive organ:
- Grip the head of your male reproductive organ.
- Pull your male reproductive organ up, extending it out for approximately ten minutes.
- Pull your male reproductive organ to the left for another 10 seconds
- and then to the right.
- Repeat these steps one or two times per day for around 5 minutes.
Or try this:
- Grip the head of your male reproductive organ.
- Pull your male reproductive organ upward.
- Press around the region around the foundation of your male reproductive organ at precisely the same moment. Hold this position for around ten seconds.
- Repeat these steps with your male reproductive organ pulled to the left, applying pressure to the base of your penis over the right side.
- Repeat the following steps with your manhood pulled to the right, using pressure to the base of the manhood around the left side.
- Repeat this exercise once a day for as many as two minutes.
To”jelq” your male reproductive organ:
- Place the O-shaped gesture at the base of your male reproductive organ.
- Make the O smaller until you put mild pressure on your male reproductive organ shaft.
- Slowly move your finger and head toward your head of your male reproductive organ until you arrive at the tip.
Reduce the strain if this seems painful. Repeat this once daily for around 20 to half an hour.
Stretching with a device
- To use a male reproductive organ pump:
- Place your manhood within the air-filled chamber.
- Use the pump mechanics to suck the air out of the room.
- This pulls blood into your male reproductive organ, causing it to become erect.
- Attach the included ring or clamp to your manhood to keep it vertical for up to 30 minutes.
To use a traction device:
- Insert your male reproductive organ into the bottom end of this gadget.
- Secure the mind of your male reproductive organ within both notches in the opposite end.
- Fasten the silicone tube around the shaft of their male reproductive organ.
- Grip the endings of the silicone tube on the bottom of the apparatus and pull your male reproductive organ out.
- Stop pulling in case it begins to feel painful or uncomfortable.
- Leave the male reproductive organ in the extended position for 4 to 6 hours every day.
- Being too rough with your manhood can cause huge tears in the tissues or damage to the ligaments which connect your male reproductive organ to your body.
- These injuries have the potential to hinder your ability to gain or maintain an erection.
When wearing a traction device,
- follow your doctor’s directions for how much time to wear it.
- Wearing it can lead to injuries that impact the penis function.
- After using a pump, then don’t allow the blood to remain in your manhood for more than 30 minutes.
- Having an erection for over a couple of hours can permanently damage your penis.
Stretching exercises or devices may result in:
See your physician if your symptoms persist for over a couple of days or so are acute. Your physician can assess your symptoms and advise you on any upcoming steps. Your results will depend on the approach you take and how consistent you’re with us.
Traction devices, for example, have to be used every day — often for months at a time — to be able to attain any noticeable consequences. Anecdotal reports indicate that having a penis pump can produce much faster effects, but there is not any research to support this. Besides, it is uncertain how much time will pass before you view results from guide stretching exercises.
If you have questions or worries about your penis size, then talk with your physician. They can talk about your options for lengthening and explain how to do so safely.
Learning the way your penis responds to extending and other kinds of stimulation may help you feel comfortable with your body. You may also notice changes in performance or appearance over time.
Make sure you adhere to any merchandise instructions or guidelines provided by your physician. If performed incorrectly, stretching can lead to harm or impotence problems. Seek prompt medical care if you experience discomfort or pain while extending, or if you observe any change in your erection function.