Being overweight is a complain of almost everybody
Not only it is harmful to one’s self-esteem but also its health concerning since it causes serious diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure
Some people tend to eat more when they are angry, sad, bored, depressed or in a very relaxed environment. All of this eating lead to gaining extra pounds. Also, incorrect lifestyle, improper diet and lack of exercise can cause weight gain. People suffering from hypothyroidism have a tendency to put on extra weight.
Here are some effective weight loss solutions using Ayurveda home remedies.
- Take few strands of coriander and coarsely grind it along with some water.
- Once done one add in the juice of half lemon.
- Pour in one glass of warm water and mix well.
- Drink this on an empty stomach daily.
- This drink should not be consumed while pregnant, breast feeding or if you have any kidney disease.
- Take 1 cm length of ginger ground to a smooth paste,
- juice of one lemon, one bunch of coriander, one cucumber,
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera and the half glass of water in a blender jar.
- Blend them into juice. Drink this before bedtime.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water.
- In this add a tablespoon of black pepper powder,
- 4tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and drink it daily for about 3-4 months.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds in one and a half glass of water for about 5 minutes and filter it.
- Add 2 tablespoon of honey and juice of half lemon.
- Mix well and drink this on an empty stomach.
- Make sure when you drink its warm.
- Eat 4-5 curry leaves daily in the morning and drink warm water.
- Curry leaves actually helps in the reduction of bad cholesterol and fat.
Apple cider vinegar
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and have this twice a day drink 30 minutes before having lunch and in the evening.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in digestion and breaks down the proteins and fat.
Black Cumin Seeds
- In the vessel take 3 cups of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of black cumin,
- 1 tablespoon of green tea powder, few mint leaves and
- 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- Boil it for 5 minutes. Let it cool until it is warm.
- At this point squeeze in half lemon.
- Strain it and at the end add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Drink 1 glass daily twice. Drink one glass after breakfast and one glass after dinner.
- Store the rest mixture in refrigerator.
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, juice of half lemon and one-fourth tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix well and drink it 45 minutes before breakfast.
Carrom seeds (Ajwain)
- Take 2 tablespoons of ajwain in half glass water and soak it overnight.
- In the morning boil the mixture of ajwain and water.
- Filter and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Take three dried figs and make small slits on their sides.
- Soak these figs in apple cedar vinegar overnight.
- Eat the soaked figs in the morning.
- You can use the same apple cider vinegar for one week.
- Replace it after one week. Try this method for two weeks.
Apart from these remedies here are few tips. Exercise regularly;
avoid oily and sugary food; avoid fast-food and alcohol.
Have lots of green veggies like cabbage, broccoli, bitter gourd, green beans, oats, muesli, etc.
Whenever you feel thirsty drink warm water instead of cold.