The human ear is composed of the inner ear, middle ear, and the outer ear
Ear infection can attack any of these parts and one part can usually infect the others.
External otitis affects the outer ear sometimes it comes after cold or flu or some other kind of upper respiratory infection
The area from the eardrum to the outer part becomes inflamed and is very painful, sometimes a fever may be developed
Otitis media affects the area inside the eardrum and all the small bones, the air pressure is regulated in this area by the auditory tube running from the ear to the back of the nasal cavity, when bacteria or a virus gets in this area, the different parts become inflamed with fluid, causing pressure and extremely sharp pain in the ear with fever.
If the infection is not controlled it can result in eardrum perforation letting all pressure out and relieving pain, but a perforated eardrum means loss of hearing and fluid discharge. This kind of ear infection is very common in infants due to the position of the baby while feeding allowing milk bacteria to grow in the auditory tube.
Ears Problems information for Ears Problems Causes, Ears Problems Symptoms and natural treatment to cure ears problems with Ears Problems Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to get rid of Ears Problems, ears problems faqs and Ears Problems Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
Tips to get rid of Ears Problems
- Sunbathing is the beneficiary as it kills the harmful bacteria.
- Soaps, chemicals and other drying agents should be avoided.
- Increase your intake of vitamin B6
- Do exercise, meditation and relax your mind
- Use fragrance-free bathing products.
- There are a number of helpful tips that can help you cope with and minimize the symptoms of eczema:
- Eat a healthy diet and avoid foods such as dairy products, mushrooms, or crustacean meat (lobster, shrimp, clams or oysters) that may contain allergens and aggravate the body
- Bathe in cool or warm water, never hot and always apply a moisturizer to your skin afterward to seal in moisture
- Use a mild soap such as Dove or Oil of Olay when washing
- Moisturize daily to prevent dry skin – use a cheap but very effective moisturizer such as Vaseline
- Avoid using irritants such as household cleansers, detergents, perfumes, soaps, turpentine or gasoline that may aggravate your skin
- Wear plastic or vinyl gloves when working in water
- Keep nails short to avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy area
- Avoid activities that may your skin to become hot and sweaty
- Wear cotton or cotton blend clothing and avoid wool and synthetic fabrics as they can irritate the skin
- Use protective coverings for mattresses or pillows if you or your child is allergic to dust or dust mites
- Learn to reduce stress by practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises, meditation or listening to music
- Keep pets outside and avoid having in the bedroom.
Effective home remedies for ear infection
- Use Colloidal Silver, as an ear wash, it can be taken orally too. This is a natural antibiotic.
- Take Vitamin C to help boost the immune system and fight infection.
- Zinc is also helpful in reducing ear infection.
- If the infection has just begun to take echinacea (alcohol-free).
- Mix lobelia and garlic oil or olive oil, place a few drops in the ear and plug it with cotton this will help with pain.
- If the ear is red, hot and painful especially after exposure to cold temperature, use Aconite, this homeopathic remedy is excellent for the ear infection.
- If the cheek of the same side of the ear affected is red and the person is unable to tolerate the pain then take chamomilla. Using of Indian Hemp leaves juice about 8 to 10 drops in ears can help to kill germs in your ear. Also, helps to cure earache problem. This is one of the natural home remedies for ears problem.
- If you have the ear infection, fill 3 to 5 drops of coconut oil in your infected ear and close with cotton before going to bed.
- Clean your ears daily with water while taking bath, which will prevent you from ear ache & infections.
- Use ear buds to clean your ears after having a head bath.
- When you take bath or came from outside, you should clean your ears properly by rubbing gently with your fingers and then clean with ear buds to avoid formed dust in or near to ears.
- If you can't hear properly, then close your ears for a moment and open it gently to hear properly. Which will helps to hear properly when attending any meetings. Without hearing its waste of energy & waste of time to attend the meeting. Most of the people don't know this, but i do in my regular life.
- If the area is overwhelmed with a pulsating pain and sensitive to touch take hepar sulph.